🔪 Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)

Začít od začátku

I quickly get up the stairs and I found Toby laying on the floor. I quickly run towards him and take the duct tape off of his mouth.

Then I pull out my pocket knife and I get to cut all the rope around him.

"Hmm..." Toby groans.

"Toby?" I shake him and he starts moving his head. I cut off the last of the ropes and I gently shake him, to wake him up.

"Toby? Toby, wake up."

He groans and opens his eyes. "Where are we?"

I let out a sigh of relief and hug him tightly. "You're okay. You're okay."

"What happened?" He asked.

I can feel tears streaming down my face and I quickly wipe them off.

"I'll explain later. But we need to get out of here." I said. "Let's go."

Then we froze. I hold Toby tightly as the figure starts walking towards us.

"It's okay. It's me, Stefan." I look up and I saw the face of Stefan.

"Thank goodness, Stefan. It's you."

"It's over." He said.

"You mean he's..."

"Yes, he's finished. Now, let's get downstairs and help your friends."

I nodded and we head downstairs.

~Later~

The authorities arrived and the police are busy investigating the place. Stefan left before they came, saying that they might mistake him for Steven.

"So far, they found a skeleton prop on the floor. And an unconscious body of Steven Anderson, I'm afraid we'll have to take him somewhere else." Detective Brian said. "And no sight of the other brother."

"It's finally over. But..."

"Just give it some thought, Miss Aurora." He said and it gives me the idea that he knows what I'm talking about.

"I'm gonna have to go and check up on the investigation." Detective Brian said before walking away.

"Ro?" I look to my left and I realized it's Eddie.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Not really but I'm glad you're okay." He said as he sits down next to me and put his arm around me and I placed my head on his shoulder while rubbing my stomach.

"What are we going to do next?" I asked. Eddie just put his hand over mine before letting out a sigh.

"It's up to you. We're just gonna be here by your side. If you want to abort the baby, that's fine. If you don't want to abort the baby... I just hope you know what you can do." He said.

"I guess I still need to think about it. What if I die when I do abort the baby?"

"You won't. I promise." Eddie said, pulling me into a hug. "And don't think too much about it right now."

I hug him back and finally... I feel completely safe.

__________________________________

Hello! Oh my gosh, it's quite stressful to write this chapter but here it is! I know there's not much action but... I don't have any more ideas to write in order to end this chapter haha 😅 

Anyways, since this story is almost done, all is left is the ending and maybe a QnA?

Should I do a QnA?

Let me know and you can ask me anything!

The finale is coming soon so I hope you guys can wait for a bit haha.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! And this story is about to end so I'm getting a bit emotional cause this has been a rollercoaster of planning, drafting, writing and rewriting and finalizing.

Final chapter coming soon!

Stay at home and remember to wash your hands frequently!

-emopastelgirl^_^

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 07/22/2023