Part 18

Part 18: Zara's POV

I told ally everything other than the sleeping with Corbyn or what ashley has to blackmail me. I told her a lie that it was a picture of me with a really bad outfit. I was sitting in class not really paying attention just thinking about memories. I feel like every senior goes through this wishing they had more time. Or to go back and change soemthing. I think back to one time during winter last year Me, Corbyn, and Jack were sitting on a table each holding each other pinky. Corbyn and jack made fun of me for wanting to do this but I was serious so they did it. We promised to forever be by each other's side no matter what.

We grew apart after christmas break but tried to stay connected. It was summer where we definetly grew apart. Me and ally became friends after Christmas break. I didn't tell her much about how close me and the boys used to be.

I smile as Jack pokes me on the cheek multiple times I laugh and tell him to stop pushing his face playfully. Jack has been more touchy lately even if we only been dating for 2 months. It's not a big deal to me. Boys have hormones. Corbyn and Ashley are looking great. Corbyn doesnt complain to me much anymore nor talk to me much. I entertain myself with jack or ally or just say he's busy with ashley. But part of me misses him. Yes I'm still mad at him. But that doesnt mean I dont miss him.

Homecoming passed, me and jack won. Christmas break is soon. I leave school after telling jack I'll see him later. I plan on fixing this with Corbyn and go to his house but I don't know yet. I sit in bed and think.

I get up and change and head to Corbyn's house. I knock on his door. He opens the door but doesnt smile or smirk at me. "What's up?" He says.

I look at him weirdly, "I was wondering if we could talk?" I say. He let's me in we sit on the couch. I suddenly remember a time where me Corbyn and Jack were all sitting in Emily's I made them do the pinky thing again, but the promise this time was that we never fall in love with each other. That too was thrown out the window.

"Hellooo Zara?" Corbyn says waving a hand in front of my face.

"Why are you such a dick?" I ask him looking at him straight in the face. He looks confused for a second.

"Someones in a mood." He says.

"Oh ya I'm in a mood, who's the one who's been ignoring me for two months. Cause last time I checked that was you not me." I say getting frustrated.

"Okay okay. Who's the one saving your ass where you can have popularity. Cause last time I checked that was me." He says glaring at me.

"I never said you had to do that. And your the one who says she has something on you too." I say glaring back.

"Oh right right. Well I'm saving everyone from knowing about your ugly past and your digusting story so fuck off you ugly whore. I mean who the hell sleeps with someone then dates soemone else. And then I dont even tell anyone we splet together and yet I dont get a thank you. And Jack is only with you For a stupid fucking bet." He says harshly and I start tearing up.

"What the hell happened to you? When did you become a dick? Ya know what I dont even wanna know about the bet. Just dont talk
to me anymore if I'm that much of a whore." I say getting up and walking out the door i can hear him saying Zara, wanting me to come back. Then I hear something smash against the wall when I close the house door. I get in my car and leave I think about driving to jack's but I dont even wanna know about the bet. I'll find out later.