Next time come and sit here with me again

Today is the last day until Kanao's ankle is healed.

Per say.

Kanao is able to walk around normally as she used to but Aoi still tells her to not put to much pressure and tells her not to do some back flips or super human runs or something.

It's her last day so she tells her to rest as much as she can and when she has the time she'll come talk to Kanao and then they can catch up.

Kanao is delighted by the idea but doesn't show it and returns to her room. Aoi sighs wondering what the hell happend to her. Last week she wasn't acting like that.

Yes they still tried to talk to each other and things like that but they didn't see each much since there busy.

But since Aoi and the girls came to visit her and they spoke to each other with the girls. Kanao was acting like a child that wanted attention but she was really good at not looking like she was attention.

She didn't know she was acting like that until Shionbu pointed that out when she came to visit since she was passing by. Shionbu is really happy about this though.

Kanao opening up like this to us. She doesn't express to much too other slayer and do simple nodds and jesters but when its with us its like she's almost a different person and that couldn't make Shionbu happier.

Aoi walked down the hallways with a bag of some sort and a towel wrapped around her arm.

As she passes by, she looks outside the courtyard to see the place was quite sunny since she was in the shade and in different rooms, she didn't bother looking outside until now.

It was the same as the other days were it was super sunny and she told people to not go outside in the evening since it is to warm.

' Those rocks must be boiling '

She thought since it been outside since it been placed there. Even when its night time the air is warm and when the air breeze suddenly comes it feels refreshing.

' Maybe i should go outside once in a while '

Aoi thinks as she stares into the distance wondering if she should feel the rocks outside. It isn't the evening so that's thats but it still quite warm and its tempting to do so. Curiosity is winning at the moment. Aoi gulps and looks around wondering if there's around here and if there is then the thought of stepping outside will be thrown the windows but there isn't anyone there.

' Better do this quick '

Aoi thought quickly as she toke a step outside into the shade. The shade was pretty warm as well but cool.

She went to her knees and stretched her arm to the rocks covered in sunlight. The sunlight on her hands felt so cozy but at the same time really hot. She started to hesitate but reached out some more and touched the rocks with the tips of her fingers and moved it lightly

" Oh wow. Its quite warm "

Aoi whispered in surprise and quickly picked on up to slightly throw it to her other and the other and then the other

" Why did it suddenly become warmer when i picked it up? "

Aoi pouted. She obviously knew the answer but still pouted and clutched the rock on her hand feeling the warmth of the rock in her palms. It felt nice but it didn't last long since the rock natural heat was gone but it was still warm to Aoi palm.

Aoi now wondered why was she doing all of this and threw the rock back to where it once was, turned around doing what she was ment to do before she got destacted.