Chapter 22

Sorry, I didn't write yesterday i was too lazy and I was too caught up in reading some Hiakyuu fanfic ;)

Walking steadily out on to the stage with my eyes focused onto the ground attempting to hide from reality. I could feel all the curious eyes on my as they wait for the match to start.

"I wonder what other surprises she'll show us"

"She'll win after all she's the number two hero's daughter"

No, I'm not his daughter. I may have his dna but I'm not related to him and never will him. If I win it's because I worked hard not because of him. The first time that I had looked up from the ground to seek for those mysteries eyes of my half brother understanding what he had to experience just for being his son. My eyes trail up to meet the burning eyes of my determined boyfriends, ready to go full out while I'm giving half like always but this time I'm helping my mum. Well, that's what I'm telling myself.

I can already imagine how he's going to feel after all this. He's going to hate me. Maybe he'll understand, um nevermind he won't. Letting out a defeated sigh as I get ready for the match to begin.

I won't win, he'll destroy everything I throw at him if I don't use my fire but what choice do I have. I hate myself.

READY

SET

Staring at his handsome face as he smirks at me while I mouth the words "sorry Katsuki"

Even if I know I'm at a disadvantage, I'll still give it my all even it's half of my power. It's never stopped me before from doing everything I can without fire

GO

Before Katsuki could move I used a new move that I had been trying out with my mum, it may not be perfect but I can try it. Calling all the leaves from around the area and gathering them around Katsuki in a sort of Leaf Tornado and began to trap him in it but of course, that couldn't hold him and he exploded into the air escaping my trap.

"Come on (Y/N) you can do better" he shouted at me as he charged at me and begin to attack me with his exploding which I had successfully dodge most of them and with him distracted my vines crept up him trapping him in his space allowing me to create distance between us.

"Don't fuck with me, use your fucking fire" he screamed at me as he destroyed my vines down to the ground. Avoiding eye contract "I can't"

"Why the fuck not"

"I can explain later but I can't use it"

Charging towards me once again and aiming a huge explosion at me "if you don't use your fucking fire it will hit you"

Looking up at him in the stands with his fucking smirk as he glares down at me with satisfaction. "It was that fucking bastard wasn't it. Use it. It's your power not that piece of shits"

"It's not about that" as he throws the explosion at me but using my dirt wall to take the damage leaving me covered in dirt.

"What then? Do you really care whatever the fuck he says? Everything he tells you are probably lies"

I charge at him with frustration and began to punch and kick him as his dodged. "It's about my mum"

"How the fuck? So what about your mum is she getting upset that you are fully using your power that'll make you a great hero then she shouldn't be your mum in the first place. IF SHE CAN'T SUPPORT YOU THEN FORGET ABOUT THEM. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT MATTER ARE THE ONES WHO SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT"

Tears were streaming down my face as my worries about my mum hating me disappear as her voice mail enters my mind. She loves me for me, she would always be my number one supporter even though I was bullied for having a weak farmer quirk.

But that's the reason why I can't use my fire is because I want her to have a better job and to not have to struggle with money and resort to doing what she has to do for me to live my life as it is.

"I can't still. I want my mum to live a happy life and if I don't use it she will be happy. I'm sorry"

"You fucking bitch. Fight me."

My anger levels were raised at the way he couldn't understand what I was trying to say.

"If I don't use my flames my mum will get a better job because you know what my mum wasn't lucky to have supportive parents and she moved out with nothing to live here so sorry Kastuki that you have parents that have jobs to support and not worry about not paying the bills or buy their kids food or even my fucking uniform" but the end of what I was saying I was shouting at him with now my tears dried up.

With no control of my flames, I flared up as my body was covered in flames as I began to walk to Kastuki as he wore that same annoying smirk that frustrated me but I also loved. Fuck him.

The temperature in the place began to raise as I felt burn marks begin to form on my body.

"That's what I'm fucking talking about"

"You are one selfish bitch Katsuki," I said as I ran at him with full power as he the same ran at me charged up with an explosion ready for me but before we could collide I soon felt the pain of the burn marks.

Tears were now beginning to fall and I stopped running and deactivated my quirk as I tried to calm the burn marks down to stop them from hurting but it was too late Katsuki didn't realise I had stopped and collided into me sending me back against the wall as my burn mark screamed in pain.

The pain was too much for me that I didn't even have enough energy to say anything as people came rushing to me saying things. Well, this is a good time to tell everyone my downfall to my flames.

My eyes fell as I saw Katsuki say my name before everything was pitch black.

Omg so i had this dream and I wanna make it into a fanfic so badly so soon I might publish a new fanfic and it'll be my last my hero academia fanfic before I move on to another anime and I'm thinking of Shoto as the love interest and her quirk to be frozen time and something else idk yet if you have suggestions that would be amazing but I'll finish this one don't worry but I'll bring out another fanfic soon so please support me on my next one.

Also, I love all your comments. :)