chapter XXII- mY comfort zone with pain

I am apologetic for the late update and also for the previous little story! Maybe this one is also not long enough. But I hope you can suffice this, along with the next chapters, rest of the story!

And also, is the cover given above is good for my story? Or the one I am using now is better?

Which one do you like?

Okay, I will not distract you. Continue reading the story! Ta- ta!

CHAPTER TWENTY- TWO- MY COMFORT ZONE WITH PAIN

+++

Pain.

Lots and lots of pain.

That was with what I was suffering now.

My abdomen feels like a heavy bag of sack, with the blood getting sucked out of, from my lower body. Huge, air balloons are the nickname of my legs. And not only my lower body is loosing blood, but my head. Round and round and round and round and round and round...

I'm feeling like a tortoise who hid inside his shell, because he was being tortured by some kids. And the kids were laughing at him. Even if I compared the world to the kids, where will the other piece of the universe go? The entire world is right now laughing at me, telling me, 'young woman, you are crying in that little pain. Come out of your comfort zone and learn what is the real meaning of pain.'

And my answer is, 'me? Out of comfort zone? Not happening.'

When I awoke in the morning, I was not shocked, as always, to find myself lying on the National Japanese flag. And to be more clear, I didn't have the energy to change the duvet. I lost my energy in the five minute crawl to my bathroom, and then the ten minutes crawl to my closet, only to grab a tampon and new pants along with some knickers.

"Hey, Isabe-"

"FUCK OFF!"

"But I- "

"NO!"

"I-"

"MUM! TELL YOUR SON TO GO AWAY!" I curled into the normal ball I am, under the duvet.

"Maverick, stop disturbing her." Mum said in a calm voice from the living room.

"But I only wanted to tell her that I found Nash's pic-"

"What?" I sat up on my bed, all of a sudden. I mean, I had to. I have the right to know how my hacker looks like.Of course, he must be an Adonis with a sexy tongue.

Tongue? Why on earth, I am thinking about his tongue?

"Yes! Take a look at this." He said and came towards my bed.

"No! Stand there! Don't come here!" I exclaimed.

"Why?"

"You can come unless you want to see my blood." I warned him and shifted to the right to look at his face.

"Eww!" He scrunched his nose in disgust.