" Thank you" Khione blurted out as I got up from my crouching position. "For believing in me" she finished smiling. I smiled back and patted her head. "Good night Thor" She said smiling still. "Good night M'lady" I said leaving.

{Author's Perspective}

As morning approached so did the infernal rage of one Anthony Stark. "Who! Who destroyed my piece of work by smashing my Hulk cage" the billionaire screamed stroking into the kitchen. Most of the Avenger ignored him per usual.

"Tony what are you talking about" Natasha asked sipping on her black coffee. "Someone smashed the Hulk cage containing our little theif" this caught Natasha off guard. "Is she still in there?" She asked standing up. "She is Lady Natasha" Thor answered taking a plate of pancakes made by Steve.

"How do you know this" Tony asked, he knew that Thor couldn't control tech for the life of him. "Khione was in distress, I made my way to her and comforted her until she was okay" Thor explained.

As Tony started to lecture the Asgardian about how smashing a high tech cage is not only reckless but expensive, Natasha looked at Thor a little shocked. He has never called any lady by just their first name. He always added 'Lady' before stating their name. There's something about the girl he's not telling them, she could feel it.

After ignoring Tony, Thor took a plate of pancakes and stood up. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to bring breakfast to my brother" He said before walking away leaving everyone to their thoughts and food.

*In the Library*

Loki sat near the heater while reading his latest Midgaurdian book. As he was about to turn the page, thundering footsteps entered the Library. He sighed loudly. "Brother! I have the most fantastic news!" Thor smiled as he approached his brother. "What? A new flavour of Poptarts" Loki asked unamused. "No brother something even better" Thor said stiitng down near his brother.

"What is it then?" Loki asked, he saw the excitement in his brother's face. "Well... Spit it out! I don't have all day brother!" Loki exclaimed wanting to get back to his book.

"I think I've found her" Thor said looking more serious." What do you mean Thor" Loki asked confused, what was he on about. "Khione brother, I think I've found her" Thor finished. Loki looked at him dumbfounded.

"You found her how?" Loki asked. Thor explained how the young teen stole from Tony, making Loki smile and how any record of her existence only led up to ten years ago. "Also her hair is the exact same as as our Khione. Brother I believe we have found her" Thor finished, he looked at Loki searching for a response.

"We must not tell her or the others straight away. We must be sure Thor" Loki warned his brother. Thor nodded, he would do anything to find his niece. "Of course. brother" Thor agreed. Loki stood up and smiled, "Now shouldn't we find our guest" He suggested. Thor copied him and nodded as they went down to see what Khione's decision would be.

{Khione's Perspective}

I sat in the cell, the glass was shattered everywhere from last night, I haven't moved in case they think I'm escaping. Skadi had been really quiet since last night as well. I was scared, it wasn't normal she would ignore me, sure we had fights but not like this.

'Please Skadi, talk to me' I begged.

'I think you should take the deal' Skadi blurted out taking me off guard.

'Really!? But that means...'

'We won't talk as much, I know but I want you to be safe, even it that means taking a step back' Skadi said.

'Thank you Skadi. What would I do without you' I said smiling.

'Be in an insane asylum' She said bluntly.

I bursted out laughing at her. "What's so funny kid" I heard, I looked up to see Tin Can with a questionable glare. "You wouldn't understand" I said standing up. I looked to see Thor, Loki, Black Widow and Golden Boy.

"Have you made a decision?" Golden Boy asked me. "Since I was born Captain" I said giving him a fingered salute which annoyed him.  "I like this human" Loki commented smiling. "Thanks for the compliment" I said smirking with a hand on my hip.

"Have you decided to stay Khione" Thor asked me, I could see the hope in his eyes for my answer. I smiled softly at him. "If you'll let me big guy" I said. Thor smiled so wide I'm surprised he didn't break his jaw. He marched over to me and hugged me tight.

"Strangulation. Not how I envisioned I would die, but hey I'm open" I gasped before the God of Hugs put me done. "How about we give you a tour" Black Widow suggested, probably ignoring the comment I made. "Sure" I said said.

'This is gonna be fun' Skadi said.