Chapter 1 - Arriving In A New World

Start from the beginning

Wales: "Who are you, who do you work for and how did you get here."

Y/N: "Well I'm Y/N, and that's director Nick Fury." *points to Nick* "We work for an organisation called S.H.I.E.L.D. As for how we got here, your guess is as good as ours."

Wales: "What do you mean by that?"

Y/N: "All we know is there was a bright flash of light and then we appeared here. Where ever here is. And who are you 4?"

Wales: "Well you answered my questions so it's only fair to do the same. My name is Prince of Wales."

Cleveland: "I'm Cleveland."

Illustrious: "I'm Illustrious, and this is Unicorn."

Then a small girl poked her head out from behind Illustrious and I saw she was hugging what looked like a plushie of a unicorn.

Y/N: "Cute."

Wales: "And you're in a newly constructed Azur Lane base."

Y/N: "Azur Lane?"

Wales: "It's the alliance we work for, fighting against the Sirens."

Y/N: "The who?"

Wales: "Wait. You don't know of the Sirens?"

Y/N: "No. Not that I'm aware of."

Cleveland: "But how? Everyone in the world knows them."

Y/N: "Well it might be due to the fact that me and Nick are from another universe."

Cleveland: "Seriously? How's that possible?"

Y/N: *shrugs shoulders* "Beats me. But it does explain why me and Nick don't know the Sirens and why we've never heard of Azur Lane before."

Nick: "What do these Sirens look like?"

Cleveland: "Their ships are primarily black with bits of red mixed in."

Y/N: "Well looks like we do know the Sirens as well."

Wales: "How so?"

Y/N: "Just before me and Nick arrived here we were fighting some Sirens and after we destroyed the ships a portal opened up and a girl that had parts of a Siren ship attached to her body appeared and shot me down. Then there was a flash of light and then we ended up here and the light repaired all damage done and restoked my supplies."

Cleveland: "Back up a second. You said 'shot me down' as if you're part of the ship."

Y/N: "That's because I am."

Cleveland: "Then you're just like us."

Y/N: "Hmm?"

Cleveland: "You see we can attach parts of a ship to ourselves."

Y/N: "Huh. Then we are similar."

Wales then looks at the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on the wall.

Wales: "What's this?"

Y/N: "That's the S.H.I.E.L.D logo."

Illustrious: "What does S.H.I.E.L.D stand for?"

Y/N: "Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division. You can see why we abbreviated it to S.H.I.E.L.D."

A/N: I didn't even have to search up what S.H.I.E.L.D stood for.

Nick: "It's also easier to remember."

Wales: "I'm curious about what S.H.I.E.L.D does."

Y/N: "Well Nick can answer that for you since he's the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D."