» 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

"Don't pull that sh!t with me. You already know my name." The male sighed exasperatedly, rolling his eyes before taking a sip of his ordered coffee. He looked around in the cafe to avoid eye contact with you
(James Tori)

𝐚𝐠𝐞

19 years old

𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬

"I should've put you in the mental ward in the first place if I had known that you're gonna act like a bastärd." James grumbled angrily, packing up his things. "I guess you never changed, huh?" James spat bitterly before grabbing his coffee, preparing to leave.
(Human)

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

After you called him back again, he sat down and looked at you...more like glared at you. "What are you waiting for? speak up. Don't waste my time." Upon the raised question about his sexuality, James looks so tired of life and just decided to let you be an arsėhole to him.
(Bisexual)

𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Although James can be blunt and rude most of the time, you dated him for a reason. You labeled him as sacrificing and a very loving lover. James always puts you and your happiness first when you two dated. He rarely got mad at you for your weird antics and ways. But after you broke up with him upon realizing that maybe you didn't understand what love actually was. He began growing walls in himself to prevent the same hurt that he's trying so hard to heal from. James became ruthless, always telling himself that he does not need no man to complete him anymore as long as he got himself. His life circulates around the concept of too much self-love that he slowly began to ignore others and his need for human interaction, not seeing that there are actually people willing to love him.

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬

you still, unfortunately for him.
• your pet
• mascot kumamon
• writing letters to his friends abroad (penpalling)
• buying more plants to fill up his room
• thrifting
• dressing up
• reading poetry books

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬

you, for breaking his heart
• how you made him feel like a tool to find what you really need and not that you came for love
• any type of insect
• pewdiepie, he says he's annoying
• situations that involves screaming or breaking things

𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜

As you could already tell, James is your OC's ex. They were in a relationship for 8 months before they broke it off.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

    𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓? yes

𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

switch (seke)

𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐬

find out~

𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐬

find out~

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬

scenario 1:

After the breakup, James left your apartment and roomed with a close friend of his for awhile. The two of you somehow knew that the relationship in the end is starting to grow rocky and hard, yet, James still held on hoping that maybe you wouldn't leave him. His hopes were shattered. He continued with his job as the librarian's assistant and desperately tries avoiding you in the college campus. Once he had enough money to buy his own apartment, he left his friend's home and began living on his own. You two didn't meet again for 2 years.

Now that you're both in your 3rd degree of college, you both came across each other once again face-to-face in the city bookstore. He looked at you for a good few minutes before staring back down at the book he's reading, as if he doesn't know who you are. He seems really intent on ignoring you.

You...?

scenario 2:

make up your own!