» 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

He simply hissed and backed away from you, threatened by your aura. Being shorter in nature, his fight-or-flight responses are going haywire being cornered by someone unlike his species.
(Serafin Vlad)

𝐚𝐠𝐞

(unknown)
physical age estimated to be around 17 years old

𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬

Serafin's eyes glowed a bright shade of red and he was deathly pale. From his actions alone, one could tell that he was not normal at all. He was not human.
(Vampire)

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Hearing the question only made the other male angrier, pouncing on you as the people in the museum either ran away, hid behind statues, or went behind Serafin to get him to stop scratching you with his now elongated nails.
(Closeted Gay)

𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

face claim if preference is human:

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Serafine hates humans. That's one fact. Serafin also, however, hates other vampires. Humans, for they are the ones who forcefully shoved him inside the coffin and stereotypically stabbed his heart with a stake (which by the way, does not work at all). Vampires, for they are supposed to be a family that would not leave others behind. They left him to slowly wither away inside the coffin. They all escaped like cowards and left him to rot. He's not the friendliest but he still does have basic morals. Serafin can be quite cold and angry 24/7 but that's only due to how they mistreated him in the 17th century. His coffin was found buried 1028 years later and was placed inside a museum, unopened. Until recently.

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬

being in the sun
• revenge
• playing around with his powers
• learning new things
• reading

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬

vampire stereotypes, no they do not sparkle
• being stabbed by a stake. even though it will not kill him, it does hurt.
• humans
• vampires
• losing control in the presence of blood

𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜

Although he dislikes humans, he does tend to be observant of their actions. In a way, it somehow looked as if he were studying them.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

    𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓? yes, but please take care of this smol bean :'(

𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

sub (uke)

𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐬

biting, teasing, sensory deprivation, somnophilia, being used consensually, pinning him against the wall, etc. (find out~)

𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐬

too rough intercourse unless he stated otherwise, being tied (he gets flashbacks as to when he was captured), knifeplay, any form of degradation (he has a really big ego)

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬

scenario 1:

You were on a field trip with your classmates. The itinerary was almost finished and you're all tired and ready to go home.

• Six Flags (3 hours) — done
• Wayne's Historical Artifacts Emporium (2 hours) — done
• Death Canyon (1 hour) — done
• Dessert Museum (1 hour) — done
• Lunch at Bombo's (1 hour) — done
• State's Modern National Museum of Art and Cultural Heritage (2 hours) —

State's Modern National Museum of Art and Cultural Heritage is the last destination. If you could skip, you would've done so already.

Timeskip.....

After earning your respective student badges, the professor allowed everyone to roam around anywhere they please, only with the exemption of certain areas stated by the museum's manager. You went along with your group of friends and decided to go to the 3rd floor where mummies, coffins, and old artifacts are laid out in glass boxes and such. There's one object that caught your eye so you instinctively walked towards it to check it out.

It's an unopened coffin from the 17th century, as stated by the guide below. You looked closely and saw that you may be able to peek what's inside if you look close enough, considering that the coffin is not enclosed in a glass box and the likes. Your eyes widened upon seeing a rather gorgeous 'preserved' corpse inside the coffin, eyes closed as though he's sleeping, through the fairly large hole you peeked through.

You're pretty sure though that the corpse moved lightly. But maybe you're just imagining things. You turn your head towards your friends who called you over to check something out. "I'll be there in a sec!" When you looked back at the hole, you yelled and stumbled back, knocking over a queue barrier from behind as your friends gasped and ran towards you.

The corpse's eyes are wide open and staring down at you, a dangerous glint evident in their red-pink eyes.

You...?

scenario 2:

make one up!