23*

The apartment is silent as you and Yoongi were packing your own stuff and Jaehyuk's.

Today was the day that everyone would go their own ways, Jaehyuk would be send back to the adoption centre and you and Yoongi were going to your own home's. Altough you missed your family, you will miss this tiny apartment.

" Do I really have to go?" Jaehyuk asked quietly after a moment.

Both you and Yoongi turned to look at him, all three of you sharing the same sad expression.

" I'm afriad we'll have to Hyukie." Yoongi said, crouching down to his height and cupping his cheeks.

Jaehyuk released a few tears.

" But I don't want to go back." He muttered as he started crying.

You looked at him with an even sadder expression than you had before, tears brimming in the corner of your eyes.

" We don't want you to leave either Hyukie, but we're just college students. We can't properly take care of you." You said sadly, a stray tear leaving your eye.

Yoongi gathered you, Jaehyuk and himself in a bear hug, also sniffing.

Neither of you had expected becoming this close with the children you'd be taking care of.

After a few minutes of just sticking together, the sound of the speaker in the hallway ruined your cute moment.

' Attention please, will every student of Seoul  University report to the reception with their assignment please? Thank you.'

It sounded over the speakers.

You all pulled apart from the hug.

" Well, this is it. I'll just-" You halted your sentence to swallow the lump in your throat.

" I'll just get your stuff Hyukie." You finished in a wishper as you walked off.

Yoongi watched you go with a pained expression before turning back to Jaehyuk, wishpering something in his ear and handing him something.

" ...... Promise?"

Jaehyuk nodded in response.

-

7 months later.

Yoongi huffed at he looked at the paperwork on his desk.

He's only started his training to take over his father's company, but he already felt drained, and wasn't sure if he even wanted to continue this job.

" Mr. Min? Your girlfriend is here. Shall I let her trough or are you currently busy?" His assistant's voice rang over the intercon on his desk.

Yoongi rubbed his face in frustration before letring out a sigh in annoyance.

" Let her trough." He told her in irritation.

A few moments later the door to his office opened and you walked trough with a plastic bag.

" Hey babe. How are you? You sounded irritated over the microphone thing on your assistant's desk." You greeted Yoongi as you walked in.

" I'm always irritated with that good for nothing assistant. Honestly, how many times am I going to have to tell her that you have the permission to walk in whenever except when I'm in some stupid meeting?" He complained as you pulled out take out from Mackey D's.

" I don't know. Maybe she didn't know that you weren't in a meeting?" You wondered out loud.

" That's the thing, she's supposed to know my damn schedule. That's what she's my assistant for.  She's literally getting paid to do my dirty work." Yoongi complained.

" Okay, I suppose that's true. But did you call me just to complain about your assistant?" You asked Yoongi with a smile as you handed him his burger.

Yoongi shook his head while taking the burger from you.

" First, thanks for the food. And I called you because I want our kids back. My question is, do you want the same? Because I'm not doing this without you."

[ A/N: Someone please tell me why my stories with a prologue have no epilogue and why my stories with epilogue have no prologue.]