Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to go in a circle if they are still behind us shoot them" I nodded trying to feel confident about what I might have to do. I kept an eye on the car as we drove once we were down a silent road I put the window down, I was leaning out aiming at the car. I took a deep breath closing my eyes I let go of the trigger. The bullet hit their tire popping it sending the car to swerve slightly. I took two shots at the window but saw the passenger holding his gun up. I ducked back in to the car avoiding the bullets.

"Enzo, faster" I yelled hearing glass smash from the back window. 

"Fuck, I'm hard" I heard him mumble to himself. I looked to see him rearranging himself in the car. 

"We're getting shot at and now you're turned on" I snapped at him, he chuckled speeding up. I shot out the window a few more times aiming for the tires or the window. I didn't want to kill anyone I just wanted them to stop. 

"We're almost at the cabin" Lorenzo assured me when the black SVU was swerved off the road. I put the gun away trying to calm down. 

"Was that Alex's people?" I asked.

"He heard we came back and sent his men to the house" Lorenzo explained. 

"Danny had this cabin set up about 2 hours from the city for us all to go hide" I guess Danny had a plan for everything. 

"We need a new car" I pointed out, there was no way we could get too far without being questioned about the bullet holes. 

"We're going to a garage then to the cabin" Lorenzo shrugged unbothered. It was like we were never attacked. How did he get over it so fast? 

I woke up in Lorenzo's arms he was carrying me up to a old beige coloured, solar powered cabin that faced a lake.

"It's so pretty" I complimented as Lorenzo walked in, we saw the everyone setting up in the living room even Kat was here

"I knew you'd like it" Danny called out smirking. I rolled my eyes he did this because he knew I'd argue less if it's somewhere I liked being. 

"Kat" I screamed running to her, she caught me wrapping my legs around her holding on to her. 

"I've missed you" I said clinging on to her tightly. 

"I missed you too" she replied I noticed the side eye she had sent Danny. 

"Right since all the main people are here let's get started" Danny said everyone's attention turned to him. 

"The watch" Lorenzo handed it over to Danny who took it out. 

"This must have been expensive" Danny said holding the watch on his fingers. He tried pushing buttons and pulling this apart but nothing worked. Danny eventually sighed annoyed he put the watch down, Everyone took turns trying to open it or figure out what Alex would want with it. I started tapping the screen and shaking it when I heard something move. It was like a piece of metal had broken off inside. I turned it over to see if you could open the back, I tried pushing the back up but nothing happened. I looked to Lorenzo who stared back at me, I started to take the watch apart. 

"What are you doing? That watch is worth over a grand" Xander said reaching out for it. I snatched it back.

"I don't give a fuck how much it's worth Xander, I just need to know what the fuck he wants" I snapped throwing the watch in to the side table. I hoped it had smashed.

"Estas siendo loco" Danny muttered taking the watch pieces. I spotted a small memory card looking piece in the pile of watch pieces on the coffee table.

(You're being crazy) 

"Get your laptop" I said looking to Theo who I knew was our tech wizard.

"What do you think is on it?" Kat asked inspecting the chip, I shrugged.

"It better be worth all this shit" Lorenzo mumbled to himself I laughed, he was getting over tired and started to get grumpy.

"Ready?" Theo asked loading the memory card on to his laptop. We all rushed next to and behind him to see the screen. He opened the file it was filled with video clips, Theo clicked the first video it took a few seconds to load. As the video started to play I took Lorenzo's hand tightly scared what this could be. The video showed the outside of a warehouse, men were guarding it guns strapped to them.

"What the fuck?" Danny called out when the screen changed to a happy looking couple. I felt like I knew them but I couldn't remember why.

"Is that-"

"Yes" Danny cut Lorenzo off growling.

"Who is it?" I whispered hoping Lorenzo would hear me.

"They're friends with both of our parents" I faintly remember them being around until I was 10. The video showed the couple now at a table in a cafe, the back of who they were meeting facing us. I squinted to see a small tattoo on the male's neck.

"Stop" Theo paused the video.

"Zoom into his neck" I tapped my fake nail on to the person I was talking about. Theo did what I said but we still couldn't see it properly.

"I can fix this give me two mins" Theo said typing away. I looked to Lorenzo who's hand was digging in to my mine.

"Done" Theo said gaining everyone's attention again. I looked to see the previous picture now clearer, the tattoo looked like a umbrella.

"Fuck" Danny yelled throwing his coffee mug across the room. Lorenzo pulled me in to him holding me tight while I tried to take deep breathes.

"I can't deal with this shit" Danny continued to yell punching a wall. Kat took Danny's fist in to her hands pulling him away with her.

"I wanna go" I begged feeling tears sinking in to Lorenzo's shirt.

"Snake what's happening?" Theo asked. Liam and Levi looked just as confused but Xander and Amy knew. They knew what we knew. That tattoo belonged to one person we all knew.

My Dad.