Chapter Two; The Boys.

I woke up in a comforting and warming bed surrounded by purple and silver curtains. They shinned in the dim light. I stood up and pushed the curtains away and looked around at my surroundings. I was in a large cave, completely covered in posters and frames pictures. In the center was a fountain and a beaten couch and a wheel chair sitting next to it. It looked fantastic in here. I looked up and saw that the sun was already going down. Did I really sleep this long? How the hell did I even get here?

I decided to stay here. It was beautiful, quiet and there was no one around. And whoever brought me here must care enough. It couldn't have been Sam, Alan or Edgar though. Ill just have to wait to meet my rescuers.

I waited until it had gotten fully dark and that's when I heard them. The howls of joy and the laughs. I had gotten suddenly more and more scared as I heard them get closer and closer. They seemed to be climbing out of the ground. I only heard them though, as I forced my eyes shut as I laid in the bed I was found in, faking sleep. It gotten suddenly quiet and all I could hear was my heart beat. I felt like I was going to burst. "I know you're awake, darling."
I suddenly heard out of no where and it struck me horrified and fully alert as I stumbled, almost off the bed, and looked up at all four of them. All covered in various colors of clothing. One was wearing all black with a trench coat and white blonde hair. He was smirking and I think the one who spoke to me. One looked like some one from one of the bands I used to listen to before my life went to hell. It was Twisted Sister. Another one was wearing a leather jacket and he had dark hair. But the last one was completely perfect. Don't get me wrong, they're all very attractive but the last one was the smallest and had a baby face with curly blonde hair and a oversized denim jacket covered completely in patches and fabric. I loved it. "Who are you?" i finally spoke to the one in the trench coat. "I would be saying thank you to the people who saved your life. By the way, you were looking you wouldn't last a day being a runaway." He smirked at me and it pissed me off. "Actually, I've been a 'runaway' for over a month now and I have a pretty damn good reason why I left." I snapped at him, even though he could probably break me just simply by touching me. I was small and short and they were all tall and they all had looks to kill. The small curly-haired one made me feel most comfortable so I just kept looking at him. He noticed. Trench coat held his hands up in sarcastic defense and laughed slightly at my actions. "What's your names?" I asked, trying to hopefully get on their good side. "Im David, that's Paul, Dwayne and Marko." David, the leader of the pack I'm guessing, pointing to all of them. I looked at Marko again. "What about you?" Paul stepped up to the bed which I sat up in. "Amaris, Amaris Moon Lucas." I told them proudly and finally looked at all their faces. They really seemed to smirk a lot. "That's beautiful." I heard Marko mutter. I smiled slightly and felt my cheeks start to heat up a little. "Alright Amaris, why don't you come with us? We'll get you some new clothes or something." David announced taking my hand in his. They rest of them followed closely behind. "Why are you being so kind?" I asked, still slightly scared. "Why not? You looked like you needed someone so we were the ones." David explained as we made our way out into the cold night. It looked beautiful to me but still was cold. I saw that they had motorcycles and that I was still holding David's hand. I much rather be in Marko's grasp. " Can I ride with him?" I asked, motioning over to Marko as we had gotten to the motorcycles. "Sure." David smiled. I quickly made my way towards him and then instantly got nervous. "Can I-" "Sure." He instantly smiled at me as I hopped on after him. I shivered as the cold rush hit my bare shoulders. I was still wearing my sleeveless tie dye dress. "You cold?" I heard Marko ask me. I nodded against him as I had my arms wrapped around his waist. He shrugged me off and began to take off his jacket and slipped it on me. He only had a white shirt left on. "What about you?" I asked him as we both readjusted our selves again. "Ill be fine." I heard him giggle. All of the boys started up their motorcycles and then we were off, towards the boardwalk.

As we stepped inside David had found the same girl I saw the other night. "Where you going Star?" She tried pushing passed him. "No where, will you leave me alone?" I looked at her in confusion and looked up at Marko. He was expressionless. "Wanna go somewhere?" Marko looked down at me. "Sure." I slightly smiled at him as we walked off. Paul following close behind. "Who was that girl?" I asked Marko as we sat down in a quieter place. But, you could still always here the partying of the many teenagers on the boardwalk. "She's David's girl, but they're in some shit right now." He explained leaning back. Paul finally had gotten bored and left us alone. "What happened between them?" I asked. "She just didn't want to be one of us." He simply said getting up off his spot and reaching his hand out towards me. "What?" I giggled as he smiled. "Come on." He said running, holding my hand.

He eventually found the boys and David and Star were off talking about something but Paul came up to us laughing. "What?" I asked. "Star likes someone else." He laughed because David was getting pissed. Marko laughed along. "Alright boys, lets go." David said appearing out of no where. We all walked to the motorcycles in the front of the boardwalk. Star was just getting on David's bike when Sam and someone else came running towards us, stopping and staring in shock. Sam instantly noticed we with Marko and his eyes gotten sad. Without knowing, the motorcycles started and we were off back to the cave.

I was already falling asleep on the way back to the cave. Marko had to pick me up and carry me inside. All I could feel was my head resting on his shoulder as he carried me in and all I could hear was the rest of the boys laughing and howling like they normally were. Marko placed me in the bed that I was in before and covered me in blankets. "See you when you wake up, love." He whispered sweetly in my ear. It made me smile and made my heart flutter. Marko giggled at me and then he was gone. Like I imagined him and he was just simply gone in thin air. Everyone was. Well, except Star and Laddie. They were in a different bed next to mine. But, where did the boys sleep?