YouTube

*Peter's POV* (if you were wondering)

I turn the camera on with my shaking hands. I'm nervous because it's my first YouTube video. ''Hey guys, I'm Peter Parker. Today I'm going to prank some people here at work. If you're wondering where I am, I am in the storage room." I say to the camera. Then the door opens and I turn the camera so you can see who it is. It's Lucas. "What are you doing here? And why do you have a camera?" He asks me, confusion visible on his face. "Ummm... I'm talking to the camera." I reply. "But why here?" He says, still confused. "Oh, I just wanted some privacy." I tell him. "Okayyyy, I'll leave now." He says and leaves.

"Okay, now I'm going to explain what I'm gonna do. You see this? This looks like sugar but it's not. It's salt. I'm going to put this by the coffee and tea now." I say while smiling.

"I did it lets see what happens now." I laugh.

I see Mike walking over to the coffee and tea and makes coffee. When he made the coffee he put it in his cup. He grabs the 'sugar' and puts some of it in and walks away with it.

"I'm going to follow him now." I whisper to the camera.

I follow him slowly and hide under the desk a few meters away. Then I turn off the camera. I'm gonna wait till he will drink it. A few minutes later he stops working so I turn the camera on again. He takes a sip and makes a sour face. "Ewww, what is this!" He yells to no one. "PETER!!! Where are you?!" He screams. I get out under the desk and run but he sees me. "I'll get you for this! He yells behind me while he runs to get me. "Aaaaahhhhhhh." I scream. I need to get away. I run to the lift and get in. the lift closed just before Mike got in. "Pheew, I got away just in time. It was worth it though. Did you see his face? Ahahaha."

*****

"You see I'm in the hallway here. No one is here. But around this time someone would fall out of the vent here above me. It's Hawkeye and I am going to prank him." I laugh evilly.

"Guys guys, I stole some of his arrows and painted it red and blue with glitters. He's going to be so mad! Look what I did. This is the result." I say exited. "I'm gonna return them now, just wait." I said.

"PETER! WHERE ARE YOU?" He yells. "Found you!" he says creepily. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh." I screamed. I ran to the Penthouse where almost every Avenger is. I hide behind Mr. Stark. "Mr. Stark, help me!" I say desperately. "What, why?" he asks. "I may have pranked Mr. Barton and he's looking for me." I tell him really fast. "Kid, you know what's gonna happen now?" he asks. "PRANK WAR!" Yells Mr. Barton aka Hawkeye when he storms in and I cut the camera off.

I run to my room to edit the video. I'll put it on my channel tomorrow. I'm gonna do some homework now.

---------------------------------------------------------
*Next day in the comments*

Fanoftheavengers omg this is funny

Veralena wow, you know the Avengers!?

Fan987mcr love this! We need more please!

Roadtriplover Oh My Lanta, your laugh😂

Thehawkeye watch out, I'm gonna get you back!!😠

Katie Hennings who is this kid? He's awesome!

Unknown18 good idea with the salt. I'm gonna try this too with my dad

Michelle Jones omg loser, your faces and from the others are priceless. I'm gonna draw it. You'll see the results later

Randyforever17 love your first video. I'd love to see more soon!

Thishouseisbitchin love it! Maybe you can prank the rest of the avengers and film it

Jakehouse noice!!

Rosaline he's cute!

Caroline H awwww, he is HOT!

Hawkeyelovers omg it's Hawkeye, I love Hawkeye. He's the best!

Lucydemo it's funny when they get mad😂🙏

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, should I make another part? Let me know🧐

Any requests?

Words: 695
Date: June 24, 2020