𝙋𝙊𝙊𝙅𝘼

Lavanya was on the lookout for the Brahmin with hazel eyes. She couldn't find him among the crowd, though. She ran into a Brahmin while out walking. She raised her eyes to find those familiar Hazel eyes.
"Brahmin Dev, we should cease meeting like this," Lavanya murmured, a small smile on her face.
While stammering, Arjun answered, "Y-yes."
"Please accept my apologies for running into you, Brahmin Dev." Lavanya expressed regret.
"It wasn't your fault," Arjun said.
They were both staring at each other, thus there was a pleasant stillness between them.
"Can you tell me your name, Brahmin Dev?" Lavanya asked.
He said, "Arjun."
"Arjun." Lavanya spoke in hushed tone. Arjun felt goosebumps run down his spine as she uttered his name. His name had never sounded better. Lavanya noticed the sun setting after that. Charvi would be waiting for her.
"Brahmin Dev, it was a pleasure to meet you. But it's time for me to leave." As she turned around to leave, Lavanya said.
Arjun took her wrist in his. Her touch drew his attention away from the rest of the world.
"Can you tell me your name?" Arjun was familiar with her name, but he desired to spend more time with her.
She said, "Lavanya."
"Will you be here for the Pooja tomorrow?" He inquired.
"I will," she responded.
"I'm running out of time, Arjun." Lavanya remarked.
"Oh." Arjun became aware of the fact that he was still holding her hand. He swiftly drew his hand back.
"I hope to see you again," Arjun said.

In the temple, there was a large crowd

In the temple, there was a large crowd. The Pooja was about to begin, and according to Brahmin, performing the Pooja at night would be a positive indication for Ekachakra. Flowers of many kinds were used to beautify the shrine. Everyone was expecting Pooja to start, but Arjun was too preoccupied with looking for Lavanya in the crowd. Someone poked him in the back from behind. When he turned back, Lavanya was beaming at him. He was taken aback by the beauty in front of him.
"What happened? Why are you staring at me so intently? Am I not looking good?" Lavanya inquired.
"N-no. You have a b-beautiful figure." He replied, a little stammering in his voice.
"Figure?" While smirking, Lavanya enquired.
"No, that was not my intention." He expressed his trepidation.
"So you think I'm not beautiful ?" Lavanya said, feigning rage.
"N-no, I just wanted to compliment you on your v-very b-beautiful appearance." While stammering, Arjun expressed his nervousness.
"Why are you so jittery, Arjun? I was only joking." With a smile, Lavanya said.
"Oh." Arjun was speechless because the girl had taken his breath away.
"On my way home from temple yesterday, I came across a pretty beautiful spot near this temple. Do you want to go?"
Lavanya inquired.
"Now?"
"Yes. Now." Lavanya responded.
"Okay." Arjun said.

" Arjun said