"Come get back in bed, we still got time left." As he patted the bed, motioning for me to join him.

"Niall, are you seriously using lyrics from your own songs to get me back into bed?" I laughed. Even sleep deprived I could still remember the lyrics to every One Direction song, that's what being a true directioner is.

"Is it working?" He cheekily smiled, still half asleep but managing to look adorable nonetheless.

"Well..." I tried playing hard to get, but who was I kidding, of course it was fucking working.

"Is it?" He inquired again as he patted the bed.

"Oh fuck it." I mumbled before making my way back to bed with him. I set my alarm for 8:15, 15 more minutes wouldn't hurt. And it felt like I had just closed my eyes seconds ago when the alarm started beeping again. I checked the time and it was 8:30! Fuck, I had probably hit snooze a couple of times. I quickly sprung up from bed and hurried to the bathroom to get ready before Niall could lure me back to bed again. I emerged after 30 minutes to find Niall still sleeping. He had asked me to wake him up at 8:45 and it was now 9, so I decided to wake him.

"Baby, wake up." I lightly shook him.He just stirred and mumbled, not waking up. "Niall, it's already 9." I tried again, and it was another unsuccessful attempt. "Niall, please get up." I spoke a little louder this time and he finally opened his eyes.

"Morning." He mumbled, in a groggy voice. 

"Are you fully awake?" I asked, afraid that if I left to go and make us some breakfast he'd fall asleep again. 

"Yes." 

"Sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." He spoke while sitting up.

"Okay, then I'll go get started with breakfast wile you get ready."

"Thanks petal."

"No problem baby."

An hour later we were already on our way to the airport, even though we over slept, we somehow managed to be ready in time. Another 30 minutes later we got to the airport, and again, we used one of the private entrances so we could have more privacy. Niall helped me with my luggage and we headed to the check in area. I checked my bags and then it was time to say goodbye. 

"Goodbye babe." Niall hugged me really tight.

"Goodbye Nialler." I responded.

"See you in a week."

"Yeah, can't wait." Niall and I had agreed that he was going to come to Monterrey in a week to help me pack everything up before I moved in with him. After much deliberation we'd chosen to live in his house in Los Angeles, since the boys were going to record their next album in LA and he'd be spending the following months there. It was also easier for my parents to digest the news since LA was only a 3 hour flight away, and I could go and visit my family easier or they could come and visit us too. Plus, it helped that Los Angeles had direct flights to London for whenever we needed to come back. 

"I love you, can't wait until you move in."

"I love you too and I can't wait to move in with you either. It'll be great."

"Yes, it will." I kissed him one final time before making my way to the security area. As I walked to the line I turned back to wave at him one last time just to find him staring at me already. A big smile spread across his face as soon as he saw me turn around and he waved too before blowing a kiss. Could he get any cuter? This time, I didn't cry nor did I feel sad, because I knew that we would be back together in no time, ready to finally start our lives together. And the best part of all? Not having to say goodbye without knowing when we'd see each other again. They say that home is where the heart is, and in our case it couldn't be more right, as long as Niall and I were together, whether it was in Los Angles, London, Monterrey or anywhere else, we'd be home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story! Thank you  so much for all of your support, it means the world to me! I never expected the story to get this many reads, I'm still in shock. Thank you for supporting me all the way and thanks to everyone giving my story a chance, for voting and commenting on it even when it was only a few chapters in. 

Make sure to follow me to be notified when I start writing the sequel. My plan is to start writing it next week along with the Harry fanfic. I'll try to update both of them as much as I can during the week. 

If you have any suggestion for the sequel or for the Harry fanfic please leave it in the comments, I love hearing your ideas! Any grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr