daddy issues. / tododeku

D A D D Y I S S U E S / tododeku ; smut
daddy kink , bdsm , slight angst.

"todoroki .. do you think i have daddy issues ?"

" i know how matters to you .. i know you have daddy issues .. but if you were my little boy i'd do whatever i could do , i would runaway and hide with you. i love that you have daddy issues."

^.^

midoryia izuku is a small shy boy.
he has soft green hair , light green eyes , and the cutest freckles sprinkled on his face.

he was 16 when he met todoroki who's 18 , only two years older than him. todoroki is his boyfriend , or so he assumes considering todoroki calls him his , holds his hands and kisses him in public.

todoroki was a tall nicely built man , his hair was split in half , one side red & the other white. he also had a scar on his left eye ( his red half ). todoroki explained to mydoria that his scar was an incident in the wrong place at the wrong time. his mother poured boiling hot water on his face because of his father.

midoriya always feels sad when todoroki talks about his father , he hates that todoroki was treated so poorly by someone who's supposed to love and care for him. it almost makes him feel glad he grew up without a father. however there are days like today where he's saddened that he doesn't have a father. seeing that all his other friends have fathers they can count on & father's that didn't chicken out on raising a family.

midoriya was laying in bed tears welling in his eyes as he thought about when kaachan would make fun of him when they were younger.

[ flashback ]

"hey which parent are you guys bringing to the parents job thing ?" katsuki asked his group of friends.

" i'm bringing my dad ! he's a firefighter !!"

" my dad's a chemist !"

" how about you deku ?" one of the children asked. they all turned to face deku who shyly smiled. just as he was about to speak , katsuki interrupted.

" c'mon guys he's obviously bringing his mom , deku doesn't even have a dad so he doesn't have to choose between parents." he laughed and the other kids snickered.

midoriya's eyes welled up with tears because it was true , he didn't have to choose between two parents because his dad walked out on them.

katsuki pushed him down , " tch , go ahead and cry little boy , nobody does it like you do. i know you have daddy issues. "

katsuki laughed and turned around and left with the rest of the kids.

[ end of flashback ]

midoriya sniffled and tried to keep his sniffles supressed , he didn't want todoroki to hear him from the kitchen. however it wasn't that effective because todoroki came in after he heard the cries of his angel.