Meeting The Primetime Girls

Hi this is the Redwood Alternative Highschool. This is an American Highschool were the two group of girls hate each other.

Lucy's POV= me

I wash my hair in the bathroom to get ready for school. Lucy! Lucy! My sister said in a loud voice wait! Can't you see I'm in a bathroom! I said OK bye! My sister left me and I continue to wash my hair. I went to school it was my first day in Redwoods Alternative High School. I go hurriedly to find my room. When I got to my room I see a girl beside me. I ask her name. Hi what's your name? I asked I'm Madeline Alexander she said Lucy Taylor I answered back. Our teacher is in. Madeline look at me closely. She said to me I don't want us to be friends! Why? I said, nothing she said. Its Recces time when she tell that to me. My new friends created a group called Flashing Girls. Madeline's new friends and, her created too they follow us. They are the Primetime Girls. They always spy us. Lizzy and, me go to the school canteen. I left my wallet in my locker! I said to Lizzy we get back to my locker and get my wallet.

When we got there my wallet is gone I look at Lizzy's locker but its not there I go check Madeline's locker and there I see my wallet. How dare Madeline is! She get my wallet she spy on us she get my ballpen! I said to Lizzy. We go to the canteen and ate.

I like this chapter!
If you like too pls vote!
If you don't like pls comment!
Thanks......