Chapter One

"Uh... (Y/N)-Chan?"

(Y/N) grumbled, "Ughh... what do you want Legoshi?"

Legoshi fiddled with his fingers. "Uh... um... isn't it time for lunch? Lets go (Y/N)." he asked (Y/N).

(Y/N) sighed and looked at Legoshi. "Of course I know it's time for lunch you dumb dog!" she shouted. Legoshi flinched at (Y/N)'s tone. "O-Okay..." Legoshi walked away, hunched over as always. (Y/N) immediately felt bad for the poor wolf. Did I go too far? I hope he's okay. Wait, why am I concerned for him? I-I don't have a crush on him do I? I hope not... She shook her head to clear her mind, changed into her regular school uniform and followed Legoshi to the cafeteria.

Y/N's POV~

I got my carnivore meal and walked to find a table.
"Hey, (Y/N)! Come on! Sit with us!"
Ah yes. That familiar cheerful voice. Jack waved me over to his table. I made my way over to him and sat down in between Durham and Collot. I sat across from Legoshi. He was drinking from a little milk carton. I felt Durham put his arm on my shoulder.

"So... (Y/N), do you... have anyone you like?" Seriously? Oh my god.... "Durham are you trying to ask me out? Cause the answer is no."
"Pfffft! I'm not trying to ask you out! Do you have a crush on anyone?"
"Still, no." He chuckled. "Ya sure? What about... him?" Durham gestured over to Legoshi. Legoshi nearly spit out his milk. I felt my face heat up.
I elbowed Durham in the side.
"Ow! Heh. You do like Legoshi don't ya?" My face started to get even more red. "Sh-Shut up! I-I don't like him!"

"Oh really? You sure about that?" Collot decided to press it even further with this question, "What if you had sex with him?" That one made both me and Legoshi spit out out drinks. "W-What!? No way! Never! Besides, I don't even like him! Why can't you guys listen to me!?" With that, I got up from my seat, and stormed off with clenched fists. I heard Jack call after me, but I ignored him. 

Legoshi's POV~

I looked at (Y/N)'s frame disappearing. I felt bad for her. "Excuse me." I got up and walked after her. I sniffed for her scent and located her at her dorm. I knocked.

"(Y/N)...? It's Legoshi..."

I heard her sigh and mumble. "What do you want?" She asked. "Can I uh... come in? I understand if you don't want me to it's fi-"
She opened the door and let me in. She didn't face me though. She just kept on looking down at the floor. I carefully shut the door and walked over to (Y/N).

"Are... you okay?"

"Yeah... *sniffle* I'm.. *sniffle* fine..."

"You sure? You don't sound fine."

Unexpectedly, I felt her arms wrap around my torso. She... She hugged me. I could feel her softly crying into my chest. I hugged back. My tail was slowly wagging, but I didn't mind. I just wanted to comfort (Y/N).