>6< your first kiss

Mulai dari awal

spot:
I was sleeping over in Brooklyn for the night to visit one of my newsie friends, Slacks, and I of course went to visit Spot as well. We've kind of been a thing for some time now, but it's not exactly official. Spot offered to give me his bed for the night but I said he could keep his bed and I'll just join him. I just finished getting ready for bed in the bathroom and I walked out. I caught Spot's eyes staring at me while I was gazing around his room. "Yes?" I asked him, giggling a bit. "Oh, nothing," he looked away blushing. "You'se just so beautiful. I'se can't take my eyes off of you'se." My face turned bright red at his words. I walked over to his bed, and sat next to him. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my chin and a pair of lips on mine. Once I realized what was going on, I kissed him back. As we leaned more into the kiss I felt it get more heated, as he pulled me into his lap with his left hand on my hip and his right on my face. We kissed for a while longer after that before deciding to go to bed. Before falling asleep, Spot asked me quietly, "y/n, will you'se be my goil?"

"Of course I will." I responded as we drifted off to sleep.

kid blink:
It was a normal day, Blink and I were on his bed, in each other's arms. I was playing with his hair and he was running his hand along my back. It was a calming moment to be caught up in. He decided to break the silence. "y/n?" "Yeah, Blink?" I asked him, looking up toward him. "I'se gonna do something odd, and I hope you'se don't hate it because, well, yeah." He trailed off. I sat up, a bit concerned, "What is it baby?" After a moment, he smashed his lips into mine. I kissed him back, absolutely melting into the kiss as he deepened it, pulling me into his lap. We smiled simultaneously through the kiss, causing me to laugh a bit through it as well. We finally pulled away, and I was the first to speak, "How could you'se ever think I'd hate that? If you ask me, you'se the best kisser I know." There was a moment of silence, but then we both laughed. "I don't know, but I'se sure glad I can do that more often now." He said pulling me into another kiss, this time him pushing me downward a little bit(if you get what I mean, not dIrTy just pushing you down).

crutchy:
"Hey Crutchy!" I said, waving him over to me, as he was talking with a couple other newsies "Hey y/n." He smiled brightly. I looked down at my shoes. "Hey, what is it?" Crutchy lifted my head with his index finger. "Can I- Can I kiss you?" Crutchy looked at me a little shocked, "Two things, forward and of course you can, you shouldn't have to ask!" He said to me. I smiled sheepishly, "I know, we've just never actually. Ya know, kissed before and—" Before I knew it I was cut off by him kissing me. I kissed him back, bringing my right hand up to his face, and I heard some of the newsies holler, making us both laugh. We pulled away and smiled at each other, before both of us walked back over to the boys he was talking to.

mush:
(This goes back to the chapter titled your newsie bestie. Your first kiss happens in the same scenario) Mush and I had both taken notice of the fact that his friends were snooping on us. Mush came up with an idea, "I'se gonna to make them real jealous." I looked at him confused. "How so?" "No ones can take me from you'se. And I'm gonna remind them that you'se mine." My cheeks turned a bright pink shade. He's never said that I'm his before...
Without looking directly at them, his friends still knew what he was about to do. He leaned in closer to me(he's next to you) and planted a kiss on my cheek, then my forehead. Without thinking, I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. He seemed taken aback, but leaned more into the kiss after a couple seconds. We pulled away because his friends were now at our table, one had just cleared his throat. We laughed a bit, our faces red.

skittery:
It was another day, another shift at the library, and my personal favorite, another few hours I got to see my favorite person in the world. When he walked in, I quickly(but quietly) ran over to him pulling him into a bear hug. "Hey babes," Skittery whispered into my ear. "Hey," I smiled softly. We chatted for a while, at normal volume seeing as there was no one in the library at this point. "Hey y/n, ya know, this is where we'se met, don't ya think it's the poifect(Idk man it's perfect) place for me to do this...?" He trailed off, bringing his lips to mine gently. I kissed him back placing my right hand on his thigh to stabilize myself, while his left hand migrated to the back of my neck. We pulled away, "I think that was definitely the perfect moment." He blushed and I smiled, pulling him into another kiss.

a/n: I wrote so much and this literally took me so long to do but it was worth it because I really like them all and I hope y'all do too! A few more will be uploading after this one so you'll have a few more to entertain yourselves with tonight/today haha
I love y'all soooo much! And I ALSO
WANTED TO THANK YOU!
I already said it on my wall but I'm also gonna say it here: we hit 100 reads today! I didn't even think anyone wanted to read my crappy books but here we are already hitting our first mini milestone! Thank you again for reading and voting on these chapters, it truly means a lot to me and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you'se!! Ok goodnight and stay safe!
>Kelly<
^^1697 words! Omg!!