Chapter 46: Omniscient POV

Start from the beginning

"Micio, you're so hard headed." Damien turned completely and kissed her.

"I know." She shrugged as she kissed him back.

———————————————

Aaliyah sat in the corner across from Danielle watching her as Damien found his toys of destruction.

Danielle watched Aaliyah as she crossed her long chocolate legs. Her hair in her usual bun, face bare, engagement ring on display.

"He doesn't love you, you know." Danielle finally spoke.

Aaliyah simply stared at the woman. Truth is Aaliyah had pulled her emotions back as soon as she got here. She would not take this kill from Damien. He deserved to kill her, she tried to take his business, his fiancé, and his children. She deserved every ounce of his wrath.

"You look so ravishing, Micio. Once these four weeks are up I'm going to devour you." Damien walked in. Aaliyah smirked at him and watched as he took his suit jacket off, his muscles slightly straining against his white button up.

"You two are disgusting." Danielle sneered.

Aaliyah averted her gaze back to Danielle. Realistically, Aaliyah's nonchalant gaze gave Danielle the creeps. She knew the woman was a force to be reckoned with but she didn't expect for her to be this unmovable boulder.

"Danielle, Aaliyah isn't moved by your words. But your actions are another story entirely. You're lucky she hasn't killed you yet." Damien grabbed the knife from his back pocket. And began twirling it around his fingers, trying to figure out where he would begin cutting.

"Torturing me isn't going to do anything."

"But it will. It'll give me satisfaction." He smile.

"Before you start hacking away at her, ask her where Charles is hiding."

"Do you know where my father is?"

"No, your father ran like a little bitch after I shot her. I wanted to kill him too but I had to focus on my mission when I was attempting to taking you two out."

"Why?"

"Damien, there are a lot of people who want you dead." She laughed.

"Hm." Damien huffed as he drove the knife in the her thigh and she let out a cry of pain.

"Don't beat around the bush, Danielle."

"Fuck you!" She spat.

Damien snatched the knife then sliced her cheek.

"Never in a million years."

Aaliyah watched as Damien stabbed and Hacked away at Danielle. Hearing Danielles cries for mercy were music to her ears.

When the cries stopped that's when she knew the girl was dead but Damien just kept going. And well Aaliyah just watched......

Christian watched the couple from the stairs above and he thought maybe he was wrong. Maybe his brother and Aaliyah were a lot more alike than he thought. If so then he had two psychos on his hands and he didn't like that idea.

Finally Aaliyah stood and placed her hand on Damien's back.

"That's enough, Lover. She's dead."

Damien stilled and he looked down at Danielles mutilated body. He dropped his knives and sighed. His back muscles relaxed under Aaliyah's touch.

He looked down at his now blood splattered suit and sighed.

He grabbed Aaliyah's hand and pulled her up the stairs.

"Stay here in this bedroom until the guys and I clean up the mess I made. I'll be back."

Aaliyah did as told this time. She stayed in the bedroom like he asked. In that hour she reflected on herself.

She'd never felt more insane than she did in this moment. She watched as Damien mutilated Danielle and it didn't bother her one bit. If anything it turned her on. Watching his muscles flex under his shirt each time he lifted his arm to cut or stab her.

She began to wring her hands as she thought. This wasn't right. She'd never watched someone dismember someone, ever. She believed in a single shot to the head but she understood why Damien went through great lengths to torture the girl. She'd tried to take his children and when it boiled down to it Aaliyah knew if it wasn't for Damien doing it for her then she would've done the same thing.

When Damien walked back into the bedroom he was clean and dressed in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He crawled on the bed laying himself between Aaliyah's legs. He snuggled into her soft body.

"I'm sorry, Micio."

"For what?" She asked as he ran her hands through his thick hair.

"For allowing you to watch that. I never want you to see me do those things."

"Lover, I watched because I wanted to. I'm always here for you. I ride with you. I'm your Donna. You will never have to do these things alone. We protect our family together."

"I love you."

"I love you too, daddy."