Enter: DIO Brando

Jonathan's P.O.V.

while i was waiting for Chris and the others to come, i noticed a lot of fire and ruckus towards the residents in the city.

Jonathan: yeesh! i know this place was a city for a whole lot of ruckus, BUT NOT THIS MUCH RUCKUS!

one of those demons punched the darn-naggin out of me.

demon: if i ever see that Brando, i'll grab his chiseled vampire head and rip out his-

i just kicked his face cause he was getting annoying. but then..."he" came.

Dio: well well well, if it ain't the good man that i, Dio, decapitated over the last 100 years ago.

Jonathan: first off, it was actually the last hundred and "thirty" years...or twenty. and second, WHY the FUCK did you come back dio?

Dio: well i knew you were back from the dead...whlie you were dead, so i had to come all the way over here to finish you off and put you in a new deathbed which is confusingly convenient because we "are" dead.

Jonathan: well what a coincidence because YOU WON'T BE DECAPITATING ME LIKE LAST TIME!

Dio: i don't need to.

Jonathan: ....what?

Dio: you see jojo when i, dio, took your body before the boat exploded during your honeymoon and you currently transfered your soul the exact same way your father and your grandson's friend to this chaotic paradise that is hell, i felt like you still might be alive and i can't have in my place.

Jonathan: well good thing too cause i called in some back-up.

Dio: what?

the i.m.p. came in and they were freaking...out due to all the destruction.

Blitz: jessh what the fuck gotten into Loona, i know this place kept going down the toilet but not "this" far down.

Loona: if i knew, wouldn't you think i would be screwed like them by getting dunked in gallons of their own blood?

Blitz: don't talk back to your superior officer you little...

as Blitz and Loona were arguing moxie was just noticed something.

Moxie: wait sir.

he just got blitz's attention.

Moxie: where the hell has Chris been?

Millie: yeah shouldn't we be concerned for his well being? the dude has been missing for a few minutes.

Dio: just whom is this "Chris" you guys speak of?

Blitz: just the one guy who's gonna kick your ass gold stud.

Millie: i got him good boss.

she just got a FUCKING minigun!