At the hotel floors

(timeskip...kinda?)

Chris jr's P.O.V.

while Katie's beatdown by me was...a little brutal than i imagined we went somewhere in a surprisingly roomy limo.

me,Charlie,Vaggie and Angel dust were in the limo and me and Charlie weren't too happy about earlier and Vaggie was just looking at angel dust all mad and shit while angel was messing with the window and then he done stopped looked at all 3 of us ...

me,Charlie,Vaggie and Angel dust were in the limo and me and Charlie weren't too happy about earlier and Vaggie was just looking at angel dust all mad and shit while angel was messing with the window and then he done stopped looked at all 3 of us and he was like...

Angel: what?

Vaggie: what?! WHAT?! what were you doing?

Angel: i owed my girl buddy a solid (referring to cherri) isn't that a "redeeming quality"?  helping friends with stuff?

Vaggie: not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!

Angel: eh you win some you lose a few hundred. it wasn't that bad anyway.

and then angel messed with the window again and then vaggie throws a knife at the switch breaking it causing angel to get scared. >_<

Angel: oh come on i had to, my credibility was on the line. i mean what kind a reputation would i have if people found out i was trying to go clean? it just proves out my entire persona.

when he said that he just grabbed his pillow-cased chest of his and well...you know.

Vaggie: "your" credibility? what about the hotel's? your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke.

Angel: heh no no no babe, jokes are funny. i made you look...uh...sad, and pathetic, like an orphan with no arms or legs...uh...oh with progeria! great now "i'm" bummed thinkin about it. this thing have any liquor?

he was just looking around the whole limo for it for some reason.

Vaggie: can you please just TRY to take this seriously?

Angel: fine i'll try, just don't get your taco in a twist baby.

hearing out like that made me hungry...and not just for what angel was saying!

Vaggie: was that you trying to sexist or racist?

Angel: whatever pisses you of more. (and yet...she was.) is there seriously no liquor in here?

Vaggie: (gets back in her seat) i'm gonna kill him.

Angel: too late toots. (realizing that he just noticed something) wait...would that make me double dead? hah and where exactly do i go, to "double hell"? (laughing like they call him the joker) sorry your stuck with me bitch, get used to it.

Vaggie: "come mierda malparido"

i just didn't know she could speak spanish like that

Angel: listen who cares if some jag-off's got hurt. most of them are ugly freaks, look around got a bunch of fucking harlequin babies out here.