TEASER.

Some time, back in their young and naive age, a little girl once said;

"Whenever you need me, always remember this.
           I'll be by your side faster than Superman!"

To a little boy she met at a park.

"As if I need help from a pipsqueak like you!! I can take care of myself better than you could."

The little boy scoffed, earning a half-hearted glare and pout from the younger girl.

    She jumps down on the bench that she was sitting, dusting off her shirt before coming up to the young ginger with a determined look in her eyes.

"Then! Promise me this, floaty boy!"

"F-Floaty?! The hell did you j-"

"Whenever you feel tired, come by to my place."

"Hah?!! Why the fuck would I even do that?!"

The little girl's cheeks slightly went red as she looked at the side of the pavement quietly.

It took her a couple of tries to speak but once she found her will and the words to say, she gazed back at the beautiful ginger in front of her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's.. the least I could do. After all, everyone gets tired on taking care of themselves at some point.. Isn't that right, Chuuya-?"

This is just a small snippet for this book

This is just a small snippet for this book. I do not own Bungou Stray Dogs nor any of the characters that are present in both the manga and show. I only own the plot and a couple of OCs here and there.

This book and its chapters are still in the works :")

Until next time!