~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/N: Finally....I can sleep now.

You threw yourself onto Yunho's bed and let the soft mattress take over your body.

Yunho: Are you really that tired?

Y/N: Yeah.....

Yunho hovered over you and looked at you into your eyes and for a while he leaned in and kissed you.

Y/N: I'm....tired Yunho...

Yunho just ignored you and continued to kiss you, you in the other hand was going to push him off, but you kissed him back.

The kiss started to go from sweet to a lust one. Yunho's tongue was poking your lips for an entrance.

You opened you mouth a little bit and Yunho stick his tongue inside of your mouth. (God give me strength) the both of y'all ran out of breath, but Yunho didn't stop so you pushed him off.

Y/N: I can't breathe.....

Yunho: Oh well.

Yunho went back to kissing you, you started to moan in the kiss (I hate my life) Yunho took one of his hands and started to take off your clothes. When you were in only bra and underwear, he started to take off his clothes as well.

Once he was only left with his boxers (I can't!) he was going to take off the rest of the clothes you had left, but he looked up to you for permission and you nodded your head.

Yunho: You're beautiful.

The rest of the night you and Yunho did it for more than 4 times because he wanted to and he didn't plan on using protection.

(Sis can't write a smut😳my virgin life can't relate:])

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was the next morning and you woke up by Yunho having his arms wrapped around your waist. You decided to get up, but before you could do that you felt a sharp pain on your lower area and your legs were hurting you too much for you to walk.

You wanted to get up, but you failed. You ended up falling in the floor and Yunho heard you and woke up.

Yunho: What are you doing on the floor?

Y/N: I can't walk....

Yunho: Oops.

Y/N: Just help me up.

Yunho: Fine.

Yunho picked you up and took you to the restroom with some pair of clothes from his closet.

Yunho: Here, I'll go downstairs and cook breakfast for all of us.

Y/N: Okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Everyone was eating breakfast when they got a call from JB, Hongjoong answered the call and from the looks of it he had a shook face.

Hongjoong hung up the phone and looked at everyone.

Chaeyoung: What happened?

Hongjoong: It's about Sana.

Y/N: What happened to her? Is she alright?

Hongjoong: She's going to deliver the baby today.

San: Holy shit, really?

Hongjoong: Yes, come on we have to go to the hospital.