"I remember you crying about it. Garima aunty scolded you because he was supposed to be the guest and we the host and we needed to respect him." Anjali supplied.

"Anji, I often wonder , when we go somewhere to some friend or relative's place we are asked to behave properly because we are supposedly the guests and even when they come over to our place we need to behave properly because we are the host. Actually why is that so?"

"Even I wonder that Khushi. Anyway, moving on to our next birthdays"

"Yeah. You remember Anji..." Khushi was cut mid-off by an irritated Arnav.

"Hello girls, I think you have completely lost it, I'm also a part of this conversation." he said, poining between the three of them.

"I know Arnav, but there is no chance of you remembering this one because we both hid it from you"

"What???"

"Khushi are you talking about my 14th birthday?" Anjali asked her Bhabhi.

"Yep" she nodded in response.

"And what exactly happened that day?" Arnav was now curious about it. Well, that was Anjali's last birthday with her parents and in the next few years, Arnav had thought back to that day, every single detail about it. He was sure he knew every single detail about that day. But, apparently not.

"Rahul.."

"Oh come on, not him again? I am going to kill him. "

"Bhai actually what is your problem? He is not as bad as you think"

"What?" Arnav couldn't believe the words he heard Anjali utter. Khushi gave her a curious look as well.

"Yeah he sincerely apologised to us that day for misbehaving with us in the previous years, he was about to talk to you too but again you had hit him before he could speak. And after that incident this is the first time he has decided to visit."

"Yeah, he had shifted to Australia that year for his studies." Khushi informed.

"He and apologised?" Arnav asked, still in shock.

"Yes bhai, then I realised that he is better than you, at least he apologised unlike you who would never consent to do that."

"I need not apologise to anyone other than the two of you in my lifetime"

"Okay okay , but this time bhai, I think we should include Rahul also with us."

"What? No way Anji" Arnav outright declined Anjali's suggestion.

"Why not bhai? Why do you not want to include him?"

"I don't like him and that is it" Arnav said, wait.. this was more like ASR, declaring his decision as final.

"But why Arnav?" Khushi asked, curious about hi strong stand against Rahul

"Khushi I have told you before, remember? He had a crush on you."

"Arnav, he had a crush on me, doesn't mean I had a crush on him and how does that matter anymore, after all I am married to you now. He wouldn't try anything now. He has changed." Khushi tried to reason with her husband.

"But..." Arnav started to argue, only to be cut-off by his sister.

"No more arguments bhai, we are inviting him for dinner tonight"

"Okay as you would have it."

"Oh my god!!" Khushi exclaimed.

"What happened Khushi?"