-11.

2-D furrowed his eyebrows, unsure of what to do.
He was looking down at the man peacefully sleeping on the couch.
Should he wake Murdoc up to thank him? Or should he just move on with life?

Murdoc looked peaceful when he was asleep, different from his usual self. The sight made Stuart's heart skip a few beats.

Eventually the sound of a certain drummer coming down the stairs snapped the bluenette out of his thoughts.

"Oh mornin', D. What ya up to?" Russel waddled besides 2-D, then noticed the bassist. "What he doin' here?"
Stuart wasn't good at lying, so he replied with a simple shrug and left to the kitchen.

He took a beer for himself, then pondered for a bit before taking Murdoc's vodka bottle as well. Dents silently went back to the living room and lifted Murdoc's head up, then sat on the sofa and rested the older's head down on his lap.

The reason why Stuart felt the necessity to do this was a mystery even for himself.
A soft smile appeared on 2-D's face as he let his fingers comb through the satanist's hair.

Noodle was awake as well, both her and Russel watching the scene in front of them with curious eyes. You didn't need to be an expert to know there were feelings starting to surge between the two.

Suddenly, Murdoc shifted, and the spying band members both knew it was better to go somewhere else before the bassist freaked out at them.

Back to Murdoc, he rubbed his eyes and looked up at Stuart. "Oh." He sat up straight, turning to look at Stuart with soft eyes.

Last night's confessions made Murdoc know he was capable of opening up to the younger boy, that was scary for him, but maybe also worth it.

"U-uhm, I brought your bottle, Mudz" the black eyed boy stuttered as he handed Murdoc the vodka. "Cheers, kid" he ruffled 2-D's hair and smiled, before standing up and leaving to his room.

Noodle instantly ran back to Stuart and let out the loudest gasp ever. "WHAT WAS THAT? TOOCHIE SAN, IS 2DOC CANON? HAVE YOU TWO FU-" Russel covered the asian girl's mouth and carried her.

"Aight, listen man, don't know what's going on with you two, but if ya ever need advice or wanna talk, we're here"

"LET ME GOOOO"
"SHUT IT, NOODS. ...Well, I'm here."
2-D laughed at Russel's comment and smiled brightly at said man. "Thanks, Russ! I'll keep that in mind" he stood up and gave the taller man a hug, kissed Noodle's head, and left.

"yeah, that's my child," Russel mumbled to himself. "he's just TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU, I'M LITERALLY TWELVE-"

"NOODLE STOP TALKING OR I'LL CUT YO HEAD OFF AND MAKE IT A FREAKIN FLOWER POT"