Zion Unorthadox

Name: Zion Unorthadox

Nickname: Zion, Z, Orthadox, Dox

Gender: Male

Age: [Data Unkown]

Faction: Neutral, leans torwards the autobots

Signature Quote: "It's quite unfortunate you wont live long enough to see the future."

Personality: Zion is mostly quiet, speaking when nessasary, and acting on his own. He's not much of a teamwork guy but can work with others. He's very resourceful and keeps to himself. If you annoy him he can get irritated, that could lead to your untimely death or just him going off on you.

Species: Matrix (Made it up)

Looks:

Alt Mode:

Alt Mode:

Crush: Knockout or Ratchet

Sexuality: Biromantic Homosexual

Voice:

Backstory: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Secret: [REDACTED] (Rp to find out)

Weapons: Seen in looks, he prefers long staff like weapons or swords. Not very big on guns or ranged weapons but he is able to use them well.

Other: His species despite being sentient is still on a robot spectrum and he may say things like "Threat Detected" or "Hostile enemy approching" that are out of his control.

Extra Info: His main source of energy come from a undiscovered plant in the depth of the alantic ocean called Motrinx, Montrix is a type of flora that can be made into liquid for consumption for the Matrix species. Zions blood is a dark metalic blue and vibrant gold, when bleeding out it looks like nailpolish with a gold vein/marble pattern.

Oddly enough Zion prefers his bipedal default over his alternative mode, as he does have a moderate fear of earths ocean water,  the reason for this is somewhat confusing.

Zions home planet was mostly water and most big structures were underwater, the difference is his planet has no sea creatures what so ever. Sadly his planet is almost 5 galaxies away from the milky way.