⭒❃.✮:▹ trust issues ◃:✮.❃⭒

We arrive back at my house and all the boys walk off, ditching us with the mattress, "you've got to be kidding me" Sarah exclaims loudly, waving her hands in the air in exasperation, "why have they just fucking ditched us with this!" Kie groans loudly and i laugh hysterically.

"You know what, fuck it, we don't need them" I say, I make a move towards the strange ropes that held it in place, "what are these even for?" Sarah questions picking up one that I just unlatched, "keeps it in place" Kie says and Sarah just flips it over in her hand before throwing it back down.

She starts to head inside and me and Kie protest loudly, "No way in hell your  ditching us with this" I scream and Kie nods her head in agreement, "oh come on its a mattress, I could pick them up when I was twelve" she waves off and me and Kie look to each other, nodding in agreement at our similar idea.

"You do it by yourself then"  Kie tells her as we both walk past her into the house, "Oh come on" I hear her yell through the open door way, me and Kie both share a laugh and I jump over the back of the sofa sitting next to JJ.

"Hello?" he asks and I look over to him and laugh, "where's the mattress?" he questions slightly embarrassed, "well all you dicks ditched and Sarah tried to so me and Kie did instead leaving Sarah with it" I explain simply and Kie passes me a beer and I lean behind JJ to grab it, "you left Sarah to deal with it?" John asks worriedly and I laugh at his tone of voice, "good god Johnno, be more of a simp".

He scowls at me whilst Topper and Pope chuckle loudly at my statement, Kie grins widely and JJ quietly laughs next to me.

"Off he goes to help his princess" JJ whispers into my ear as John runs out the door to help Sarah, "he so underestimates her, she can handle herself" I raise the bottle to my lips whilst JJ just grins at me.

John carries the mattress through the door and leans it against the wall as Sarah follows behindhim shutting the door after them, "and like that, hes fallen in her honey coated trap" Topper yells and I laugh loudly, "whats that suppose to mean?" John yells defensively and i roll my eyes and rest my head on the back of the sofa.

"It doesn't mean anything John B, it was a joke" Sarah whines, squeezing into the slight gap between me and the armchair, I shuffle over to give her space, she nicks the beer out of my hand and I lightly slap her on the thigh, she hums out a laugh in response and takes a large swig of the beer before handing  me it back, JJ moves his shoulder and I look over to him, he nods his head at my beer, "oh yeah sure, go ahead" I offer to the beer to him.

"Oh so he can have the beer yet I can't" Sarah complains jokingly, "yeah i'm against ugly people drinking my beer" I respond and she scoffs loudly, "please" she whines and I laugh loudly, "what do you mean please? look at this cutie" I squeeze JJ's face and he whines and slaps my hands away causing me and sarah to laugh louder.

"I ain't cute, men aren't cute" he grumbles and everyone roars with laughter, "aww did i insult your manhood" i mock griining at him and he laughs slightly and shakes his head.

I grab my beer back out of his hand just as he goes to take another swig and he pushes me in the shoulder, I laugh and elbow him in the ribs "not a lot to insult anyway" I mutter under my breath taking a sip of my beer, I know thats a lie but he doesnt know that I know.

"Yeah you wish" he mutters lowly and grabs the beer bottle out of my hand, taking a large swig while keeping eye contact, for no explainable reason at all, it felt more intimate than it should of done, I swallow and turn my head away from him.

All of us are crowded round my living room, Topper being the fat lump he is takes up a two seater sofa for himself, John sits in an armchair on his own, Pope and Kie share a sofa between themselves, the pair sit on the sofa giggling and grinning and Me, Sarah and JJ share a two seater sofa due to Toppers inability to share.