Destiny Conjured

Next Day Morning

Trishna woke up to sun shining at her face. She slowly got up and gave a good stretch to herself and turned to see Arjun sleeping in the sofa beside her bed.

She had a soft smile seeing him sleeping like this. She quickly took a blanket of her bed and laid it over him and turned to find a daasi waiting for her.

"Pranipaat Yadavkumari" Daasi said.

"Shhh.." Said Trishna keeping a finger on her lips and pointing towards Arjun

Daasi smiled and whispered " Your bath is ready Yadavkumari"

Trishna nodded and went with the Daasi. It took her a bit of time to get adjusted with the bath system but she felt pampered with the bath.

She quickly got ready. She wore a sky blue dress. Mata Kunti had sent Jewelry of different types for her some heavy, some short, some long, some light.

But the injuries around her neck would get irritated if she wore such heavy jewelry. She chose one neck piece out of all which looked the simplest and the lightest of all.

She walked back to her chamber to find Arjun standing in the middle of the chamber looking restless here and there

"Rajkumar" she called out

Arjun turned and looked at her. What he saw took his breath away.

She looked calmingly beautiful. The minimalistic jewelry and her simple form was pulling him more into her beauty. He could gash marks around her neck and torso. For others it might be marring her beauty but for him those gashes amplified her beauty.

He was completely lost in her beauty.

Krishna who had walked up to Trishna's chamber stood at the door looking at them and softly smiling.

He entered making a coughing sound.

Arjun and Trishna broke the eye lock and looked towards Krishna.

"Kanha" Trishna called out and ran towards him.

"Trishna.." Krishna opened his arms.

Arjun smiled at the way Madhav hugged her.

"Pranipaat Madhav" Arjun said folding his hands.

"Pranipaat Parth" Krishna replied giving his knowing smile.

"May I enquire the reason of you being here so early in the morning Parth?" Krishna asked trying to pull Arjun's leg.

Arjun blushed.