"Yeah." I backed him up. "I didn't kill someone and Y/n didn't beat up someone." Cesar told him. "Lil' Ricky didn't believe in violence either." Chivo responded. "Get outta here." Cesar gasped. "I can't. I'm floating." Chivo looked around. 

I laughed a little. "The founder of the Santos didn't believe in violence? I find that hard to buy." Cesar shook his head. "It's not for sale." 

"He means it's hard to believe or think about." I helped him out. 

"Oh. It's a fact. You see, Santos didn't start off bad. Lil' Ricky liked protecting people. When he died the wrong element took over." Chivo informed us. "Interesting." I muttered. "Hector, no! We're at maximum occupancy." Chivo yelled at the gnomie. 

"He always pees in the pool." Chivo turned to us. "Hey, I gotta ask and I don't mean any disrespect. What's up with the gnomes?" Cesar interrogated. "They're my friend, repping, the original Santos. Rest in peace." Gnomes rode past Cesar and I which freaked Cesar out. 

"Benito and Frankie got got in prison. Little Half Dead... Well now he's full dead. Got stabbed. Pistola, the sugars. Trigger, Joker, Gary. They were found the easy way." Chivo told us. "A drive by?" Cesar and I asked. "No. Their old ladies' cribs. Quickest way to a man is through his hyna." Chivo looked at Juanita. 

"What happened to Juanita?" I asked. "Long story. Really long story." Chivo shook his head. "Which one's Lil Ricky?" Cesar asked. "He lives in all of them. He would've like you. Both of you." 

"Wish I knew him." Cesar replied. 

"Gotta go. Lyft is here. Book club." Chivo dismissed himself. 

"Bye Chivo." I waved as he swam away. "He's an interesting character." Cesar looked at me. "Hell yeah. He's creepy sometimes but pretty interesting I must admit." I chuckled.

| TIME SKIP |

Cesar and I were on the couch scrolling through our phones. "You down to talk to Oscar with me soon?" Cesar asked. "Yeah. I think." I answered.

 The doorknob rattled. Then bangs and then doorbells. Cesar and I got up. "Cesar! Y/n! Please! Open the door!" Ruby's voice yelled as he rang the doorbell again. We went over and opened it to see Ruby crying and in panic mode. 

"What happened?" I asked. "What's going on?" Cesar closed the door. "We got rolled up on. The Prophets. They were looking for you and they knew you didn't work at Dwayne's anymore and they knew you didn't stay with Jasmine. They knew my name!" Ruby panicked. "Where's Monse? Is she okay?" Cesar asked. 

"She's fine. She went home. Everyone went home except for me. No one knows I'm here. Shit. Shit. Shit!" Ruby kept panicking. "Boo! Breathe." I tried calming him down. "Breathe okay!" Cesar also tried. 

"This is never gonna end! Latrelle won't go away. We're gonna be looking over our shoulder all our lives. We have to go to the police. We could go to the police." Ruby suggested. "Baby, the police won't do anything." I tried to tell him.

 "Yeah, what are they gonna do? They already know Latrelle's back in town and they aren't doing shit!" Cesar yelled. "Then we're dead. They're gonna kill us all." Ruby cried. 

"Compa! Listen to me. I die before I let anything happen to you. We both will. You know that right? Right?" Cesar asked. "Go into the bathroom. Splash some water on your face and breathe." Ruby walked away. 

"Shit! I'm gonna kill them. I swear to fucking god." I paced around. Cesar looked at the safe painting and walked to it. He opened it and grabbed the gun. "Get your hoodie." Cesar grabbed the keys. 

I went and grabbed a black hoodie and we both walked out. We drove to Latrelle's new girlfriend's house. While Cesar was on the phone with Monse I texted Jamal.

JAMAL

JAMAL
Y/n!

JAMAL
THE PROPHETS KNOW ABOUT YOU AND CESAR

JAMAL
ARE YOU SAFE

JAMAL
You're still at Chivo's right?

JAMAL
 answer!

ME
I'm sorry for the late response.
Ruby told me and Cesar everything.
We're gonna handle it.

ME
I love you.

I turned off my phone and looked at Cesar. "Latrelle has a type I see... Guess we gotta wait." I whispered as he looked out the window.