𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 #𝟑 : 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

Y/n sat in her room , her book in hand as she rummaged through the pages , trying to find the answers to the questions of the task given to them. Her e/c eyes glided across the lines , when her D.D.D rang , a message popping on the screen. 

It was a message from none other than her boyfriend , the narcissistic beautiful boy , Asmodeus. 

[ Lovey~ could you come to my room real quick ? ]

Y/n looked at the screen with furrowed eyebrows , before picking up the device and tapping a quick response

[ ? ? ? Why ? ? ? ]

[ I want you to apply the lotion to my back (๑•́ω•̀) ] 

[ I just came out of the shower and you know how sensitive my back is. If I don't apply the lotion it will itch me for the rest of the day (('д`)) ]

[ So , please be a sweetheart and come over. Please ? ]

[ Okay , okay. I'll be there in a minute. ] 

Sighing to herself , Y/n placed her pencil in the middle of the book and shut it , before heading out of her room and to her lover's room. 

She knocked twice and called out "Asmo , it's me. I am coming in~" and she pushed the door open. There on the bed laid her boyfriend on his stomach , a sheet draped over his body covering the end of his back and up to his knees , the rest of his body glistening in the dim lighting. 

"So," she walked over to him after kicking the door behind her "where is the lotion?" she pointed backwards with her thumb as she spoke up "Uhm , as you know , I have school work to do . . "

Asmodeus turned his head to the side , his reddish yellow eyes glimmering as he peered at his beloved. "You cannot leave the work for later?" his lips curved upwards as he cheerfully spoke up "I can even massage your back for you as well . . !" 

Y/n couldn't help the blooming smile on her lips as she moved to grab the lotion bottle off of the bedside and sitting by her boyfriend who was still eyeing her with glittery eyes. 

"Who said anything about a massage?" she grinned , squirting some of the lotion on his back , before she started to slowly rub it around , feeling him shudder beneath her fingers. 

Lips forming a pout , he looked over his shoulder at her as she thoroughly massaged his back , and to his surprise , he couldn't even feel a drop of lust wafting from her. "Mm , so , you're not gonna massage me?" 

Y/n laughed softly as she slowly slid the sheet down to reveal the end of his back and the adorable dimples that lingered there. "Nope." 

As she made sure that she was done with all of his back , she moved to stand up , but not before bending down and pressing her lips to the middle of his back , taking him by utter surprise , and in his moment of shock and wonder , she had already opened the room's door and exited the room , calling out for him to hear 

"Maybe after you get dressed , you can join me in my room so we can finish the tasks together if you want . . !" 

And so , she left the room , leaving the strawberry blond demon to whine to himself as he wiggled around the bed.

♡━━━━━━ [k i s s] ━━━━━━♡

A / n : The narcissistic fifth born : 𝕬𝖘𝖒𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖚𝖘. Ah , I remember not liking this idiot when I first started playing the game , and then- this boy had the audacity to break into my heart and force me to love him. smh. 
Up next : 𝕾𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖓. 
Don't forget to vote and comment on your favourite part. Please. Nothing makes me giddier than other people loving and supporting my arts.

#𝟕 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें