Introduction

Hello my dear readers!

I am so happy that you chose to check out my new story "Mr.Wrong"!

I will keep this short. My name is Leyli and English is my third language so that means there could be many typos and grammar mistakes. I am truly sorry for that! Don't hesitate to let me know in the comments of my mistakes so I can fix them immediately. This is the introduction chapter so it will be too short. I promise I will make each chapter long so it won't be disappointing.

Considering I am a full time college student, I won't be able to update as fast as other writers do but I will do my best to update each chapter in a convenient time. I want to thank you all for reading my book and giving me a chance to grow. Please don't forget to vote and comment!

XOXO

...

"Let go of me! Both of you!" I yelled. All the attention in the room was on the three of us but I didn't care. THIS MADNESS NEEDED TO STOP!

"He will hurt you! Again!" Yelled James at me while letting go of my right hand. He's green eyes were locked on me.

"You need to shut your mouth and go back to your little slut!" Yelled Jason to James still holding my left hand. I turned my head to Jason looking intensely in his blue eyes.

I was about to blow a fuse.

"Watch your mouth," James said in between his teeth. I looked at him with 'I got this' expression.
He took a deep breath and let go of it. This is what I told him to do when he was angry few months ago.

He still remembers...

"He is drunk." said James to me with a worried expression. I gave him an assured look. "I will take care of it. Please go back to Gretchen before she starts to make a scene just like the last time." I told James and he nodded walking back to the kitchen.

"Now back to you. We need to talk." I turned my head to Jason and dragged him to one of the AVAILABLE rooms.

1 Year Ago:

"Are you ready?" Asked my mom with a small smile. "Ready as always." I told her while checking my watch for the time. I needed to hurry up or I would miss my flight.
"Make sure you eat your snacks but before you do please wash your hands and..."

"Don't talk to strangers. I know mom." I told her and left a small kiss on her cheek. I knew I would miss her so much.

"Please call me when you arrive. And also call me when you are settled in your dorm. Also call me..."

"Everyday 9 in the morning. I know mom. I need to hurry up or I will miss my flight. OK?" I told her while running to the taxi standing at my doorway for the last 10 minutes. The driver frowned at me while I was getting my luggage in the boot. What was with him and his bad mood?

When I got to the airport, I went straight to where I needed to check my luggage. Fortunately, with no problem, I got my luggage checked in and waited for my flight to call on Economy seats.

After calling for economy, I went to find my seat. "Seat 45," I mumbled to myself. When I finally found my seat, I realized there was some guy sitting in my sit with his headphones on listening to... whatever he's listening to.

"Excuse me, I think this is my seat." I said politely to the guy. He opened his eyes.

Blue. One of my favorites.

"So? Go sit somewhere else." He told me still having his headphones on. I looked at him a with shocked expression. How rude!

"Sorry, but this is my sit." I said this time with a bit more harsh tone but still polite.

"And I said you can go sit somewhere else. See," he waved his hand, showing me all the available seats. "There are lots of seats available. Go sit on one of them." He said and returned to his relaxed state; eyes closed while listening to... Whatever he's listening to.

I looked at him with disgust and tried to find another sit. I was too excited to argue with him or call on him.

"Miss. This sit is taken." Said one of the ladies when I tried to sit on the first available sit.
Well, I thought it was available.
I sighed and looked back at the guy sitting on my sit. When I turned to look at him, he closed his eyes immediately with an amused smile on his lips.

After looking for an available sit for which felt like hours, I finally settled down and waited for my arrival to California.