Chapter two: I have a Dream

It's started like this, I am in a muddy ground kneels and watching the city burning, warriors clamoring and screaming, civilians doused. Temples are burning as the magnificent statues of the gods has been destroyed. Corpses everywhere, the beautiful tiered fountain that have a fresh and clear water turns blood. The children's children crying and as before I recoiled in that nightmare I saw a familiar face who been pierced by spear. She smiled at me as she lost consciousness.

"My prince, it's dawn." Diodebe told me modestly, as I rolled my body and she said that "Princess Evelina is waiting." As I agilely stood up in my bed as Diodebe chuckled and assisted me in the Laconia, so then I will be washed.

While steaming in Laconia I am questioning my nightmare, and asked Diodebe if she believed such nightmares. She replied "I am. Nightmares are also a vision, Also, gods giving us an opportunity, to see the future. So then will can change it or not."   I looked at her and questioned her why she is so wise, she blushed a little and responded that all servants are teach at academies, hand to hand combat and swordsmanship, even to serve their lords, they teaches by the priestess of Hera and Hestia how to cook, bathe, and various types of serving a lord. She also said that they also teach to how serve their lord sexually.

I glares at her and told everything in my dreams, she sighed and softly said that I must consult the priest of Apollo, not far in the kingdom. I nodded and reply a smile as I ordered her to leave me alone in Laconia. She stood up and softly smile as she curtsy and leave the room gently.

I want to be alone, that's it. If the gods given me nightmares or so-called vision, so it will happen? I am swaying my arms in the steam as I thinking and praying on Zeus for guidance. I knew gods, they are greedy but still a celestial being who created mortals. Like me. I'm just thankful for that.

I called Diodebe and she swiftly entered in the room and I stepped out in the steam and Diodebe softly mop my wet body and bring me the hamition and I take it as I told her that I can dress now. She chuckled an teased me "You grew up, my prince."  I ignored her and put my hamition and undergarment and Diodebe told me to follow her, as she took the lamp and in the stables, I saw a beautiful princess that waiting on me. She walked towards me and she put her soft fist in my chest and teased me "you're a sleepyhead."

She told me to mount my horse and she will mount as she grabbed her arrow and bows and put it in the horse.

"She is! She's in my nightmare." I muttered in myself as I mounted and smirk at her, as we start the race.

AZEROTH: TALES OF OLYMPUS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें