Chapter 2

You arrived at the rice field and was met with average height male with grey hair that fades to black. "Are you Kita Shinsuke?" I asked and he nodded. I stepped closer and closer till our noses were touching. "Your cuter then I thought you would be." I smiled and he flinched. "I'm sorry but...can you fix my tractor." He asked and I nodded getting my tool bag from my car.

"Alrightio let's go" I said proudly and he nodded. I followed him to a large shed and he opened it to see a large tractor. "Hmmm~ you can continue your work I'll find the problem and tell you." I said and he nodded. He left and went to pop the hood of the tractor and find the problem

When I found the problem I subconsciously fixed it and worked on it only when I was done I realized my mistake.
"DAMN IT"
I yelled and started rolling around on the floor
"How can I be so stupid!"

Kita came rushing in and looked confused seeing,Y/n Rolling around on the floor. "What's wrong?" He asked and you stopped and sat up. You stared at him teary eyes with a pout. "Kitaaaaaaaaaa" you whined standing up and hugging him. "Ye-yes?" He said seemed shocked by the physical affection. "I subconsciously fixed the problem with the Battery charge!!!" I whined rubbing our cheeks together. "I can pay you now if you'd like?" He said with a questioning tone. "Fine~ can I get paid in a new friend and physical affection?" I asked and he blushed. "I ummm what?" He said and you pat his head. "Guess not" you sighed and packed up your things. "Umm L/n-san." Kita called out which you immediately perk up.

"Yesssss Kita-kun." You replied and he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry if this is rude to ask but do you know Akagi?" He asked and you immediately run over to him
"Yeah! He's so adorable and lovable I sometimes call him my son! He's the sweetest thing on planet earth that's I've seen!" I explained happily. "Oh I see I asked the group chat of they knew you and Akagi was the only one...He said your really affectionate and have no tolerance to Personal space." Kita said bluntly and you giggled. "Of course! I'm not really good and showing my affection through words so I use physical affection!" I explained and he nodded.

"Sooo~ can I take my payment of daily hugs?" I asked and he blushed. "What do you mean daily hugs?" He asked and you smiled. "I can come over anytime to get hugs." I explained and he sighed. "I'll give you my schedule so you don't interrupt me while I work." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. "Thank you~" you said grabbing your stuff then hugging him. "Bai bai~ now Kita-kun~"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Why the fuck did I make the reader so confident?
No idea
But

I can sense the jealousy for those who want confidence

Honestly same

I realized I made the reader kinda like Maka? Is that her name form Kill la Kill having a happy go lucky attitude but also being a badass and for some reason always having what you need on hand

Not the point

Daily dose of memes and cite pics