The dead kidnapers

With Cal, Kay, Xylo, and the twin gild letters 

The twins picked up on Ricarro's ora it was weaker then normal but still there. When they got outside a cave that was filled with Ricarro's ora they new they found were he was.

Richie whispering: He is here and I think my brothers and my counterparts are in ther to. What should each person do?

Xylo whispering: How about me Brandon and Kay fight them well Cal and Richie gets Ricarro then Richie can teleport both him along with Cal and Ricarro to the infirmary?

All of them nodded showing they agreed then got really and walked straight in.

All of them entered a room with two chars and in those chars were E.Riche and E.Brandon. Almost exactly as they entered  the two in chairs jumped up and had weapons at the ready. Everyone else got in position with weapons out. Weapons like swords, chakras, and staffs. WhAt a SEcoNd a CHAKRA. Yes. Cal had a chakra and was speaking fluid Spanish shocking everyone. Especially when two chakras come flying out of one of his each with one hitting each of the kidnappers in the face. Everyone but the kidnappers shook out of it and got to where there job was. Richie and Cal ran to the door behind the chairs well the others fought of the kidnappers.

With Cal and Richie 

When they entered the room they saw a past out Ricarro lieing down one the ground in chains. He was in a lot of pain from what they could tell. They broke the chains and teleported out of there.

When they got to the infirmary they healed him up the best they could then whated for the others to return.

They finally have the bean back!

One more character left hope everyone is having a wonderful day or night Love you're friend Kitty 

312 Words         June 6 2020