Meeting Richie and Bandon's gild

Ricarro's POV

After I said that everyone was quiet for a second. Then I realized they probably thought I was evil do to my godly parent. 

I said "You all seem pretty tense. So I am telling you now that I am not like my dad I won't to do good and help people! I even know Coles and Xydad they are the Princes of the under world."

After I finish taking the person named Bri asked "Why did you call one of the prices of the under world dad."

I answered in my regular happy voice "because he is my earth dad!"                  Mr.Jonathan then asked what I ment by earth dad

I then said "Is it not obvious. I'm a demon from mercury. My godly dad is Set. My step dad is Typhon. And my dad on earth is Xylo. 

Silver: What you are a demon from mercury!?!?!?

Ricarro: Yep!!!

Michael: How old are you?

Ricarro: I am 18 and a half in human years but much older in Mercury and Demon years!!!

Jonathan: So I think it would be a good idea for Ricarro to go to Divinus magica because he is to hiper for Grimshade to loud for the wondering coins and if he was with the protectors he would be even more hiper from sugar.

Everyone agreed and they were off to the boats or teleported away. Well Richie Brandon and Ricarro waked

When Richie, Brandon, and Ricarro got to the new gild hall there where people there. Ricarro ran in with the twins right be hind him.

As soon as they were all in the gild hall everyone else turned to the 3 that entered. David asked the gild leaders "Do we have a new gild member?" Richie said " No he is from anther world and will stay with as in till we can get him home."

Ricarro jumped forward and said existedly " Hi my name is Ricarro and I am a demon from Mercury that is 18 and a half in human years and kid of the Egyptian god Set the god of chaos, destruction, deserts, and storms!!!"

David: He is a bean...

Maro:Well hi then my name is Maro

Boat: My name is boat nice to meet you.

Kit: Hello my Is Kit!!!!

Beorn: my name is Beorn

Inmo: Hay there I'm Inmo!!!

Tapio: Tapio is my name

David: Hi there bean the name in David

Hope this was ok!!!! Love your tired friend Kitty

390 words  May 28 2020