Luke Skywalker

⚠️⚠️NO SMUT⚠️⚠️

SUMMARY: YOU HAVE LIKED LUKE FOR YEARS NOW, BUT YOU WERE CONVINCED THAT HE LIKE ANOTHER GIRL ON THE BASE. LEIA MAKES A DEAL WITH YOU AND PRACTICALLY FORCES YOU TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS.

⚠️⚠️it's pretty short

I'm very good friends with Princess Leia, when she asked me to help become pilot and save the galaxy I couldn't refuse. I knew how dangerous it could be, but I didn't know how bad I'd fall for a guy.

I met Luke Skywalker a couple years ago, he's the sweetest guy, he's adorable. I'm not one to fall for a guy fast but when  I saw Luke, I almost fainted.

"Y/N just tell him how you feel. Stop staring at him all day." I jumped as Leia spoke behind me. I turned around to see a smirk plastered upon her face.

"What oh I wasn't staring at him. I was making sure the repairs on my ship were done. And I don't know what you are talking about." I yelled. Leia tolled her eyes.

"Listen I'll tell Han I like him if you tell Luke. I know he likes you. Let's make a deal. If you tell Luke then I'll do your hair and let you borrow my clothes like you wanted for a month. And I'll give you a pay raise."

"Hmm if you tell Han then I'll..... I'll clean your quarters for a month and bring you breakfast in bed for a week."

Leia stuck out her hand and smiled. "Do we have a deal? By the way if you don't do it then I'll do it for you." I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand shaking it.

"It's a deal princess." I mocked.

For hours I paced in my quarters, I had no idea how I would tell him.

I can't do it.

Yes I can, I have to.

Oh no I'm going to be sick.

This is what I kept saying for hours. "You know what Y/N? Let's just do it!" I yelled to myself. I jumped out of my bed and ran out the door.

Right when I ran out I collided with someone, flowers were knocked to the ground. I looked up and was met with Luke's eyes. "Uh I'm so sorry Luke." I shyly whispered. "You know what I'm glad your here I need to tell you something."

Luke looked at me confused, "yeah.. me too." I looked up at him, it's now or never I thought.

"I like you." We both said in unison. Our eyes widened, before I could fully react Luke pulled me against him and kissed me.

I pulled away and smiled, "stars I'm so glad you feel the same." I giggled. Luke hummed in response, pecking my lips one last time.

Leia came around the corner hand in hand with Han, "looks like we both have to pay up for a month." Leia smirked. Han looked to Luke and gave him some money. I guess Leia and I made a deal while the boys made a bet.Luke pulled pulled me against him again and kissed me. 

All we ever did is kiss and hang out. I'm not complaining, I've already fallen to hard for Luke and he did the same with me.