Kylo Ren - Bad Luck

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

This is a request for GetOutOfMyFaceNow69
If anyone would like a request just message me! 💕

SUMMARY: as a new engineer you were terrified to meet the mighty Kylo Ren....but after a rough unexpected meeting with him you feel like your life is turning for the worse.....especially after you find out you have to fix repairs on his destroyer. Again you have a couple more rough meetings until he finally decides to do something about your clumsiness...

—————————————————————————-

Being an engineer for the First Order is not easy, first of all I'm working under General Hux......that's all I'm gonna say for that one.

And second I don't talk much.....like at all. I pretty much avoid everyone except my friend Kas. I've only been here for a couple months so she's helped me so much with everything. Kas has seen the famous Kylo Ren.....she warns me to stay away because of his tantrums.

I haven't seen him yet....I'm terrified.

I held my data pad tightly against my chest as I rounded the corner on Snokes ship. As I hear a small ding I look down at the data pad to see an alert from General Hux, I had a meeting with him.

I curse under my breath and keep my head down as I pass the Stormtroopers around me. As I turn another corner I was slammed against someone's chest, making me fall back on my butt. I push my hair out of my face and look up to see Kylo Ren.

My eyes widen as he stares down at me, his hand clenched in a fist. "Watch where your going!" His voice raises. My bottom lip starts to quiver as I feel my lungs closing, I could feel my anxiety rising.

I quickly grab my data pad and pull myself up, whispering a "I'm sorry." And slipping passed him. Before I could leave his hand clasps tightly around my arm, pulling me back,

"What was that?" He says angrily. I stared up at him terrified, searching for any type of emotion through his mask.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry what?" He asks, tightening his grip.

"S-Sir!" I squeal as I feel my knees buckling. He quickly lets go of me and walks away, leaving me flustered. My chest starts to rise and fall rapidly as I look around to see a crowd watching.

I jump as a pair of hands softly grab my shoulders and push me forward, I quickly turn to see Kas. "What were you thinking?" She asks as we go into a spare closet.

"I-I accidentally ran into him." I stutter.

"Didn't I tell you that you need to watch where your going? I know your shy but you have to look at people." She smiles and wipes my eyes.

"I know...I know." I whisper.

"I'll walk you to Hux's office." She grabs my hand and squeezes it. I try my best to keep my head up as others around me whisper, I was so embarrassed....my first encounter with Kylo Ren was horrible. "You'll be okay....I'll see you soon." She smiles and pats my cheek. I sharply turn on my heel and knock on the door, after hearing a soft "come in" I walk in and shut the door.

"Ah...Y/N. What took you so long?"

"I-I...."

"I actually don't care...Listen I need you to join Ren on his Destroyer. There's some repairs needed and I think your best for it."