𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸😐

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong? Why you taking shit so serious?" She asked.

I'm not.

She the one doing too much.

Lucky she came outside, because I was finna go fu-

Lemme shut up.

I sighed pulling off. "Nothing's wrong, just that you be acting like a straight nigga."

"How?" She asked. "I know I'm crazy as fuck, but I don't act like no nigga."

"Yes you do. You got a whole nigga mentality." I said. "And yeah, definitely know you crazy as hell."

"Well I don't mean to act like a nigga." She mumbled.

"Yeah, I know." I shrugged. "It's whatever though, you'll learn."

"What you mean I'll learn?" She asked.

"Exactly what I said, don't question shit. You'll see, now do me a favor. Go up in there and get me the new Call Of Duty." I said as I parked in front of GameStop.

"Umm, why the fuck would I do that?" She mugged me. "You know ion like you on the game."

"Just go do what the fuck I said before I shove my dick down yo throat." I looked at her as I handed her some money.

"I- damn okay." She mumbled slightly biting ha lip.

"Mhmm, gimme kiss." I said while grabbing her neck, pulling her into a kiss.

She kissed me back, and I deepened it before pulling away.

"Nigga gimme my gum back." She straight faced me as I chewed it.

"Nope, it's good. Now go." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

I watched her while smiling, and rolled down the windows starting to play my unreleased song The Backyardigans.

"AYE" I yelled to her and she looked back at me.

I laughed chewing the gum before blowing her a kiss and smiled.

She shooked her head walking into the store.

Damn she fine as fuck.

Leaning back, notifications started blowing up my phone.

Theshaderoom was the number one username I seen.

Already in my business, and saying shit about Naomi.

Two texts came in and I instantly seen them.

Unknown
I know you been seeing me texting you....wtf wrong with you?

Unknown
This Drea btw😙

I rolled my eyes deciding to text her back.

Youngboy😌💕
Yeah I see you, I got a girl, why the fuck you can't leave me alone? Damn🙄

Unknown
And? Ion give a fuck about her, she could never be me, come fuck with a real bitch

Youngboy😌💕
Oh she is real fashoo, so real that she'll kill you.... telling you now, stop fucking texting me

Unknown
She ain't gone kill shit, but ight bet

Read
4:30pm

I didn't even bother to respond.

I blocked that number and slid my phone back into my pocket just as Naomi came.

"Tell whatever bitch you texting, I got a bullet with her name on it." She said as I heard her cocking her gun.

I smacked my lips taking the bag from her and taking the gun.

"Nigga don't touch my shit." She snatched it back.

"Stop snatching shit before you shoot something." I mugged her.

"Hollon, cause you never denied about texting a bitch. Who the fuck is she?" She asked.

"She's nobody, I just blocked her number. I don't want her. Why you think I'm gone cheat on you?" I asked.

"I don't think that, just scared you will, and I have to kill you. That's the last thing I wanna do." She looked at me serious.

I-

She'd really kill me?

"You'd really kill me?" I asked.

"Yeah. I love you to death Kentrell. And before I let you cheat, I'll kill you so she won't have you or me. Problem would be solved, nobody will have you." She explained looking in my eyes.

I looked back in hers completely believing her.

We think alike I see.

=================================

Drea trying her life?🤔

Naomi will really kill Kentrell huh?😭

Thoughts?

Excuse any mistakes