.CHAPTER2.

Liza's POV
My alarm went off and I walked out of the room to have breakfast. Charli and Dixie were already at the table ready for their home school. "Hey Liza, how are you?" Said Charli. "You know that? You read my diary, didn't you? "I didn't mean to be mean, sorry from the bottom of my heart to read your many poems about Mark," she said sarcastically. " Okay just this one time then and Charli reading a diary is teasing and next time I tell mom and dad that 'you wasted their money with dunkin. and it probably doesn't make them happy or does it?
I walked away and brushed my teeth, showered and dressed in Addison's clothes that I can borrow from her.

 and it probably doesn't make them happy or does it?I walked away and brushed my teeth, showered and dressed in Addison's clothes that I can borrow from her

I knocked on Avani's door to see if she was ready for school. She almost came. I then accidentally ran into Nick 'You look cute', he said.
I blushed and said, "Uhm uhm okay, sorry I wasn't paying attention.'No,its ok'he said back to me.'But you look like someone wait aren't you Charli and Dixie's sister?he said.'Yeah sad enough love them but they are so annoying sometimes'i said.' i Understand I have to go now bye cutie damelio sister'he said and I walked with blushes on my cheecks  on again. Avani  and i then came to school. We were brought by Daisy and we arrived. "Bye Daisy thank you for bringing me," I and Avani said. We walked in to present ourselves to the director.

* bell rings *
'Bye Liza and I will see you at the 3rd hour' said Avani. And waved goodbye. I walked through the corridors and could not find the classroom anywhere and then I saw a boy walking through the corridors I knew him from somewhere and then I knew it was Mark Mark anastasio ..... I got really nervous he was here at school for real.I was kinda shaking my hands and breathe heavy.I knew it was my chance to talk with him and also go to my first class.i walked to him  and ran into him without thinking.