Oc #34/Assassin [F]

(A/N: In a way, it's kinda based on the Kingdom rp that I made, so basically it's like a "medieval" Oc. Same thing for my Prince, Princess, King, Queen and Royal guard Oc's. And this Oc is based/inspired by one of my Kingdom Oc's, who's role is an Assassin)
——————————————————————————

Name: Georgia Cassidy

Nickname:
~Geo
~Gia
~Gigi
~Cas
~Cassie
~Blue (everyone at the criminal hideout calls her Blue, because her outfit is dark blue and because no one knows her name, except for the Ringleader)
~Snakelet (it means baby snake. So technically whenever her partner *which is your Oc if that's fine* calls her that, they're calling her babe)(she also hates it though, only because she gets really flustered when she's called that)

Age: 22-23

Gender: Female

Species: Human.. (Half-Human and 'Half-Snake' face. And she doesn't have the body of a snake instead of legs or anything like that, but the whole left side of her face, neck, arm + hand, body and leg are covered in snake scales)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationship status: Single

Crush/Love interest: *Doesn't have one*/None*

Personality: *Despite her stubborn, sarcastic, blunt personality, she can be really nice (caring, loving and sweet) to certain people like her family, her friends and you. However, once you get to know her she'll be nice, caring, etc... It takes her a bit to warm up to certain people*
~Stubborn
~Sarcastic
~Short tempered (sometimes if someone gets on her nerves)
~Bold
~Blunt
~Liar
~Persuasive
~Devoted / Determined
~Adventurous
~Active
~Flirty
~Loves the outdoors
~Animal lover
~Emotional
~Protective (both her and her older brother are protective over each other. And she can get protective over your Oc, once she gets to know them)
~Nice / Caring (once you get to know her/stay on her good side)
~Kind / Loving (once you get to know her/stay on her good side)

Looks (Face Claim - Kiernan Shipka)/Clothing:

Family:~Sawyer Cassidy - Father - Deceased ~Lily Cassidy - Mother - Deceased ~James Cassidy - Older brother - Alive~Christopher Cassidy - Grandfather - Alive~Molly Cassidy - Grandmother - Alive

Family:
~Sawyer Cassidy - Father - Deceased
~Lily Cassidy - Mother - Deceased
~James Cassidy - Older brother - Alive
~Christopher Cassidy - Grandfather - Alive
~Molly Cassidy - Grandmother - Alive

Job: Assassin (works for the Ringleader)

Any pets? (If so, how many?): No

Likes:
~Her brother and grandparents family
~Snakes
~Going to the tavern
~Drinking (sometimes, not all the time)
~The outdoors
~Training 
~Singing
~Being alone (sometimes)
~Sleeping/and taking naps
~Flirting
~You (once she gets to know you + warms up to you)
~The heat
~Being in disguise
~Swimming in the lake
~Relaxing in the sun
~The rain
~Tricking/Messing with people (when she's in disguise)

Dislikes:
~Mean and Rude People
~Arrogant People
~Selfish People
~Perverted People
~Being called Snakelet
~Being woken up from her sleep/and or nap
~People figuring out her disguise
~Getting sick
~The cold
~Being alone (sometimes)
~Her sensitive scales
~People touching her scales

Piercings/Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks:
~No piercings
~No tattoos
~She has scars all over her right arm, one across the right side of her chest and one across the right side of her back
~She has a birthmark on the right side of her jaw and she has one on her right wrist

Extra info:
~Georgia doesn't like to talk about what happened to her father and mother
~Georgia has trust issues
~Georgia is quiet when you first meet her and rarely talk, only talking if she needs to or if the boss needs to talk to her
~Her left eye is yellow, and she covers it with an eyepatch (she rarely takes off the eyepatch)
~She has the ability to Shapeshift (however, she can't turn into any animals, and can only shapeshift into different people. Which is how she disguises himself)
~Geo can also be Sly/Cunning
~She, besides the ability to shapeshift she has the ability to cast illusions
~Her outfit is dark blue, with some black, white and with a little bit of yellow
~Only her boss knows his real name
~Once she warms up to you, Geo is really nice and caring, and she can be a bit emotional
~She's rarely at the hideout, since she's almost always out doing jobs for her boss (aka the Ringleader)
~Geo is pretty agile and fast
~She has fangs (with venom in them), so if she were to bite someone, she'd be putting venom in them

Scenario #1: You were the Prince/Princess of the Kingdom. Making sure your parents and the guards weren't looking, you sneaked out of the castle, taking a short cut around the village so the townsfolk would've recognize you, then made your way the forest. You rarely had the chance to explore, since you spent most of your inside the castle and nor in the castle gardens. Once you finally made it, you walked around and explored the forest. As you continued to walk, you could see someone in the distance. You couldn't tell who it was though. The person then started walking away, and you be curious, decided to follow them, making sure you didn't make any sound so they knew that you were following them.

(Your Oc is the Ringleader, aka the boss of the criminals at the hideout)Scenario #2: Being the Ringleader can be stressful. Making sure to keep the hideout hidden so that no one will ever find, make sure you gave everyone a job to do, etc... Lately, Georgia has been doing quite a lot of jobs for you, which you didn't mind, but as it slowly started getting colder out, she seemed to be doing less jobs and soon stopped showing up at your study in the hideout. So you decided to go to her room, to see if she was ok. Once you got there, you lightly knocked on her door, only getting a sneeze from the other side of the door as a response. You slowly opened her door, only to see Georgia wrapped up in her blanket, shivering a bit. "Geo?" You asked, as she sneezed again, then looked over at you.

Scenario #3: It was a beautiful day, and you plus a few friends decided to go fishing at the lake. To get there, you had to go threw the forest that was behind the Kingdom, walk through and then after a couple minutes or more of walking, you'd finally make it to the lake. However, your friends had already made there, and you were still walking through the forest, and turns out you were lost. Now here you were, trying to find your way to the lake. "You looking for something, cutie?" You heard someone ask. You looked around, but didn't see anyone, then looked up. You saw someone sitting on one of the tree branches. You couldn't see their face, because the lower half of their face covered.

Scenario #4: Make up your own.....