Oc #5/The Android [M]

(A/N: My Oc's Face claim for this is Bryan Dechart as Connor, from Detroit: Become Human. I haven't played the game, but I've seen a YouTubers play through of the game but not all of it yet. So probably one, two maybe more scenarios, not all, will kinda be based of some parts from the beginning of the game from the YouTubers play through of the game. So his 'model' will be the same as Connor's from the game, but his name is gonna be different. And only for one or two scenarios *depending how many I make* I might mention Cyberlife just like from the game, and I will mention it in his backstory. Just a heads up)
—————————————————

Name: 'RK800' (Name you give him later on - Elliot)

Nickname:
~Android / Android 'RK800'
~RK800
~Eli
~El

Age: *Unknown*

Gender: Male

Species: Android (Model RK800)

Sexuality: Gay

Relationship status: Single

Crush/Love interest: *Doesn't have one*/None*

Personality: 'RK800' (Elliot) is emotionless, he does not feel pity, happiness, sadness, anger or any other emotion, and his obedient. At first at least, because over time, he'll start to feel those emotions and more. ((Either cause you helped him, he got an emotion chip put in him he can activate or deactivate at will, after learning how to control the new emotions *A/N: got that idea from the old Star Trek movies, with Picard, Data, etc... in them* or because of something else. Also depends on the scenario))

Looks (Face Claim - Bryan Dechart as Connor)/Clothing:

Family: *He doesn't have one, but his creators and his owner, your Oc, are technically his family*~Jacob Coleman - Creator - Alive~Melanie Ellis - Creator - Alive~Your Oc - Owner - Alive

~Jacob Coleman - Creator - Alive
~Melanie Ellis - Creator - Alive
~Your Oc - Owner - Alive

Job: *depends on the scenario*

Any pets? (If so, how many?): Nope

Likes: *Unknown* (Will mention certain things he likes, later on in the roleplay)

Dislikes: *Unknown* (Will mention certain things he dislikes, later on in the roleplay)

Piercings/Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks:
~No piercings
~No tattoos
~No scars
~No birthmarks

Backstory: 'RK800' (Elliot) was created by Jacob Coleman and Melanie Ellis. He was made at Androids tower (also known as Cyberlife tower), where both his creators worked at. Story continues from there..... (Will mention more later on in the roleplay)

Extra info:
~'RK800' (Elliot) has blue blood
~He can't eat, drink, or sleep

Scenario #1: You worked as a detective at the police department, and you were told that you were getting a new partner. Lately androids have been becoming more "popular", a lot of people had one, but not you. You weren't a fan of androids. You were sitting at your desk, staring at your computer, reading something, you hadn't notice someone walking over to you. You were then snapped out of your thoughts by a voice. "Hello, you must detective Y/N. My name is 'RK800', I'm the android sent by Cyberlife." He told you.

Scenario #2: You were born into a very rich family. You were upstairs, just about to head downstairs when you saw your parents walk inside the house with someone else.

Scenario #3: Make up your own.....