"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Mitch screamed from the other side of the door causing dy'asia to jump up and open the door.

Her mouth fell open at the sight of blood which made her panic immediately as she backed away from the door.

Reece jumped up at the sight of Mitch limping in with somebody not to far behind him.

"Holy shit.." Kameron trailed off dropping her mouth.

The cold hospital kept quiet as the 4 teens sat in the waiting room as they waited to here news from the doctor.

They'd already informed everybody that Savion didn't make it, before it was a whole wrecking ball.

Nobody got to really know Savion because he always kept to himself even if it meant (dying off early and y'all don't even know him like det😭) .

Hearing footsteps every body propped back up as a doctor came back around the corner, "family of Micah Greene?" He spoke as dy'asia and her mother walked up.

Clasping her hands Monique started to speak, "give us the news.." she trailed off sighing.

"Well he was hit in the upper part of his rib cage on the right" he showed the two females the papers before speaking again.

"However, due to it being so close to his lungs they collapsed so he isn't breathing on his own he's on life support at the moment." He showed them more pictures of the x-ray.

"Well can we see him?" Monique asked eager to see her baby boy, she was at work when she got the call that Micah along with two other boys and had been shot.

She never sped in her life but she did 100 on the highway on the way from her job, praying over and over that she didn't lose her baby.

"Uh, not quite. We have to run some tests on something's and we'll get right back to you." He said giving the girls a tight lip smile before walking off.

Sighing, Monique started to tear up again. Walking over to the seating area she placed her head in her hands and let tears of frustration out.

"I don't know what I'd do if I buried my baby before I die..." she whispered to herself.

"I don't wanna talk to them pigs." Dunna dismissed dy'asia's 4th suggestion about letting the cops know about what happen the night of the shooting.

"The fuck you mean?" Dy'asia got up from the chair scrunching her face up at Deangelo as he sat there with a bored expression on his face.

"Exactly what i said.. fuck i look like talking to these pigs?" He quizzed staring at her.

"You can tell them what happened." Dy'asia shrugged with her hands out in a obvious manner.

"It's not that fucking easy, the gun I used to shoot got bodies on it, whenever they go discover it they can link it back to me, why would i talk to them just to set myself up?" Deangelo said making Dy'asia think.

I mean she didn't care enough about all that cause he wasn't her nigga but she did like and gave her body up to him so she don't just want him to be put away.

"If my brother die you going to prison, fuck a place called jailed." Dy'asia said walking backwards and out the room leaving dunna there lonely.

Hearing the loud music blaring, Reece walked in his bedroom seeing kameron sitting on the bed placing lotion on her body.

Looking up at the sound of a door opening Kameron locked eyes with Reece placing the lotion to the side and standing up.

"What you finna do?" Reece asked as he leaned on the dresser watching her put on her panties and her other clothing and shit.

"Finna do the laundry and then watch something on Netflix or something, I don't really know." Kameron replied pausing her music and disconnected her Bluetooth.

"Oh aight" Reece replied walking over to the bed plopping down as Kameron walked out the room and into the laundry room.

moving the clothing bin with white clothes in it she moved it to the back and pulled the bin with colored clothes first.

taking out the clothes Kameron started to load the dryer but a semi wet shirt triggered her and she dropped it from her hands.

Seeing blood on the all white tee shirt she screamed Reece's name to the top of her lungs until he came down.

"Bro why are you yelling?" He asked rubbing his eyes but pausing when he saw the bloody shirt on the floor.

"What's this ..?" Kameron picked up the bloody shirt holding it out for him to see, "this is fucking blood Reece." She said.

"What happened?" Kameron questioned dropping the shirt and folding her arms.

"Kame-"

Authors note: y'all probably gone be confused as to why I killed Savion aka (Spazz) so soon but you'll eventually get the memo hopefully. tune in for the next chapter 🤏🏽