.CHAPTER1.

LIZA'S SISTERS                               

                                                                           LIZA'S SISTERS                               

Liza's POV
I just woke up in the car, my parents packed me and brought it into the big house. Charli and dixie are sitting on their phone and making some tiktoks then Chase comes up and welcomes us to the Hypehouse.
"Hey welcome this is the hypehouse come on in" he told us. We walked in enthusiastically and got to know the other tickers. Dixie introduced me to addison. "This is Addison, you must have seen each other's ticks." Dixie said.
Addison then said, "Yes, your sister is super fun to watch, she dances so well!" Thank you, I really love your ticks, I'm a real fan of yours. "I said back. Dixie left and was going to go to Dunkin Donuts with Charli. Addison and I started chatting a lot and became best friends before we knew it. Avani came in and started talking she was talking about school that starts tomorrow. Avani and I have already received the timetables we have many lessons together which is useful we know each other quite well.

2 hours later
It is now half past nine in the evening. my sisters have been gone for a long time, they have just arrived at the house. Charli comes in and drinks her coffee. Dixie immediately went looking for Kouvr's room.
"Charli what are you doing now you're really addicted to Dunkin, you were with Dixie all afternoon what were you doing there?" I said to Charli.
"You could taste free drinks from there and they had new flavors I had to try." Charlie said.
"You're weird," I said. "Can I bless you with your crush on Mark," Charli said, laughing. "I'm not in love with him. What are you talking about? I said anxiously. "He's so handsome and so nice I could meet him, we're perfect for each other," Charli began to say in a voice. "Why are you reading my diary dearly? You really are so annoying I don't want to see you again, see you tomorrow!" I called and went up the stairs to my room to make tiktoks with addison and went to sleep.

:Hey by the way im new and my English is not very good so don't hate pls hope you enjoy the story.