First Day

°°This is my first book and i will be updating weekly every friday so stay tuned! Whenever there's a letter like this -> J- <- (Jacob)before quotations it's because that person is saying it.
Hopefully you like this book and ENJOY<3°°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the first day of school as a freshman in highschool. My brother and Brad decide to move schools to westward high since they had a great football team. My alarm went off and i lazily woke up changed and went for a run. While i was running i saw Brad and i just kept running. I ran past by him and he glanced at me. I felt kind of nervous so i sped up and a second later i was on the ground with a cut on my knee bleading. I soon hear a deep voice saying "are you okay" i look at the person realizing it was Brad at that moment i feel stupid and dumb "yeah I'm fine thanks" i say cleaning the blood with my fingers for him not to see. He offers me his hand to help me get up and i grab his warm hand and get up B-"so are you ready for the big day" i give him a confused look and sais B-"the first day of school" and i say "oh yeah. Kind of although i feel a bit nervous you know" and he said "nah don't worry there's nothing to worry about it's going to be all fine." i nod and awkwardly look around until my timer goes off. "Well i gotta go" i say B-"yeah no problem, good luck" i smile a bit "thanks you too".
As i take a shower i just create scenarios in my head and get a bit more nervous "no, no more thinking everything will be alright it's just highschool" so i get out i pick a white crop top, black leggings and my pair of new white converse to go with my shirt. I go down the stairs to go eat breakfast and my mom sais "good morning honey" "good morning mom" M-"so you already know that your brother will be driving you to school right?" "Yeah, he told me last night" M- "oh okay, well today i got to cover my sister's shift so i will get late to home alright?" "Yes no problem" i finish my cereal and scream "Tim hurry up we're gonna be late" T-"gosh I'm going no need to be screaming like a crazy old lady" "well it's not my fault you decided to stay up all night hanging out with your friends" T-"whatever" he grabs a bread from the toaster and puts some jelly on it and calls someone "Hey I'll be there in a sec" T-"alright hurry up" and hung up "hey, who was that?" T- "Brad I'll be driving him to school since we'll both stay for football practice afterschool" what! i really didn't expect to see him every morning i don't like him seeing me act all dumb around him.
We all get in the car and brad looks at me and gives me a glance and i give him a little smile my brother puts connects his phone to the radio and pushes play on his phone and Drake song comes up. Honestly his taste in music isn't that bad. We're halfway there to my school and my brother sais " Who will be taking you home" "Lisa's older sister" I said she has been my besfriend all through elementary and middle school. T-"Okay then" we finally arrive to my school i got down and say "see you later" to my brother and he nods Brad looks at me and nods.
I go inside the building texting my besfriend Lisa

Me: Where are you!!?!?!?!
Lisa: Sorry we went for a frappuccino ill be there in 5 min
Me: Ok bring one for me 😝

I go to a table outside and still have time before the bell rings so i decide to sit down and wait till Lisa comes. In the time I'm waiting i decide to listen to music and then i see Lisa coming L-"Hi" "Hey" L-"so are you ready to get this party on" "Honestly i don't know why you're so excited last night i couldn't even sleep of thinking about things happening" L-"ugh girl nothing's gonna happen look we'll just try to have fun and that's it let's live while were young" "okay okay whatever" the bell rings and we hurry inside the school and we both check our schedule L-"shit we only have 1 class together" "O well come on let's hurry up before we get late" L-"see ya at lunch" "see u"
All my classes were so boring and the only thing i was thinking about was getting home changing my clothes into some comfy oversized shirt and underwear watching Netflix. I finally go to the cafeteria grab my lunch and try to see if Lisa was somewhere and i see her waving at me so i go over there and sit down. L-"so how were your classes" "oh no please don't talk about it. It's barely even the first day and I'm getting a headache of this place. And yours?" L-"ha don't worry it'll get better and it was actually pretty fun got to meat some new people" "cool" L-"yeah"
So that's how our lunch period went and after a billion years later in was with my wonderful splendid beautiful bed. Ahhhhhh you don't know how much i missed you lol. I grab a bag of chips along with some cranberry juice and i turn on the t.v and put Grey's Anatomy. 2 hours later have passed and I hear some steps but ignore them and i close my eyes and i feel like I'm being pulled up and suddenly everything goes black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°this was the first chapter next chapter will be here on friday...hope you enjoyed it<3