"EXCUSE ME?" I snap at him, unbuckling my seat belt and reaching for the door "You heard me, the fuck" He says getting off the car and backing up. I get out the car and start walking towards him "No I heard you clear, I just want more of a reason to clock you in the mouth " I say "I wish you would" He says laughing. I start to get even more mad, then I feel someone grab my shoulder. 

I look back to see Cameron, who gets in between me and the dude. "Yo, what the fuck is going on here?" Cam says looking at the dude "This chick and her smart mouth gon' get her head cracked" The dude says and that sparks the anger in me back up again "Oh, please do, I love to see you do that!" I say, trying to push Cam out the way. "Yo, Tron, get outta here bro" Cam says to the dude, His name for is Tron I guess. He sucks his teeth and walks away, while Cameron pulls me to the other side of the street.

Antron "Tron" (19)

"Yo, what the fuck is your issue?" Cam says to me, and that anger spark came back, once again

"Yo, what the fuck is your issue?" Cam says to me, and that anger spark came back, once again. "My issue?! My issue is that I don't want. to. fucking. BE. HERE!" I say getting gradually louder as I spoke "You have no reason for acting like this" Cam says. "I do, I told you I didn't want to come here, so why the hell did you bring me here?" I say, calming down a bit "You trippin' for no reason, if you don't wanna be here, then just leave" Cameron says, walking away back to the house.

I stand there for a few seconds in shock and started thinking to myself. 'Is he serious? He's got a attitude? With me? After he brought me to a place I didn't want to be?' I scoff and roll my eyes and mumble "Whatever". I start walking away down the sidewalk, pulling out my phone thinking of who to call, and I fall on Mo's name and decide she's my only option right now. I press her name and it starts ringing.

MO: Hello?!

KC: Mo? Where are you?

MO: HUH? 

KC: Mo, where are you, what's that noise in the back? 

MO: Oh, It's music

KC: Music from where?

MO: I'm at a party

KC: A what? Since when? 

MO: Well at first we were just hanging out and it kinda turned into a party.

KC: Mo, I need you to come get me.

MO: HUH?! From where?

KC: Uh, Tamren Park 

MO: Tamren Park!? Why are you there? 

KC: It's... a lot to explain, I just need you to pick me up.

MO: Uhhhh..

KC: Mo? 

MO: Okay, I'm on my way. Don't go anywhere

KC: Ok, Thanks *click*

It feels like a lot of time has passed until a see a black car pull up in front of me. I can't see  through the windows because they were super tinted, but then the window rolls down and I nearly choked on air. 

"Come on, let's go, I ain't got all night" 

"What you mean?" I say 

"Mo asked me to pick you up, so let's go"

Mo? Oh I'm gonna murder her, why the fuck would she send him?

I sigh, and walk over to the passenger side and get in the car, then we pull off. 

Why the fuck would she send Jahseh?

Jahseh Onfroy "X" (17) [In case you forgot, but how could you?]