"You hungry, Harry?" Mrs Weasley asks, approaching him. Mr Weasley puts his arm around his wife and he speaks," You sure you're alright, Harry? You gave us quite a turn." 

Harry nods and another voice approaches everyone from behind, "Harry Potter." Mr and Mrs Weasley split and stand on either side of the hall, showing Sirius with his arms wide open. "Sirius!" Harry exclaims, running up to him and hugging him. Mrs Weasley shows us all to the dining area and everyone sits, Harry sitting across Remus, Sirius to his right, Ginny next to Tonks, Tonks on my right, Ron across from me, and Hermione to his left. 

Mad-eye, the real one, is standing in the corner, watching everyone while the twins appear in seats next to Hermione. "It seems that your hearing has to be in the presence of the entire wizarding court." Mr Weasley says. "I don't understand, what does the Ministry of Magic got against me?" Harry asks, looking at Sirius, then at Mad-eye. "Show him. He'll find out soon enough." He says gruffly. I look up at Mad-eye, then at Kingsley Shacklebot as he pulls out a Daily Prophet

The header states "The Boy Who Lies?"  showing a picture of Harry during the Triwizard tournament last year. "Now, he's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence in the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who has claimed the Dark Lord has returned." Sirius explains as the room grows quiet. Harry looks up at him and exclaims, "Why?"

"The Minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job." Lupin plainly states. "But why? That's insane! No one in their right mind would believe that Dumbledore would've-" Harry gets cut off by Lupin saying that Harry's exactly right. 

"Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind, it's been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry, the last time Voldemort gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, I'm afraid the Minister will do almost anything to avoid facing that terrifying truth." Lupin explains.

I look at the head of the table as Sirius starts talking to him, "We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago he had huge numbers at his command and not just witches and wizards, but all matter of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily and we've been attempting to do the same, but gathering followers isn't all that he's interested in. We believe Voldemort might be after something." 

Mad-eye says his name sternly. Sirius sighs and says, "We believe he might be after something he didn't have last time." Harry cuts in and asks if it's some sort of weapon, but Sirius doesn't get to answer. "No. That's enough. He's just a boy! You say much more and you might as well induct him into the Order straight away." Mrs Weasley angrily walks up to Harry and picks up the Prophet. 

"Good! I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight." Harry exclaims.  Sirius points at him then claps, leaning back in his seat with a proud smile. 

***

I slowly open my eyes to see a bright light in my eyes, "Who knew this room could be so bright?" I ask myself, while rubbing my eyes and slowly sitting up. "Well, for starters, we didn't really have it on yesterday." I turn to see Hermione laying on her bed, already dressed while reading a book. "Of course you're up." I complain, burying my head in my pillow. 

"How could I not be? Harry's off to the Ministry in a few minutes, I'm pretty sure Mrs Weasley is pressuring him to eat something right now." She says, turning to me. "Might as well see him off then?" I groan, rolling out of bed and onto the floor, landing on my hurt arm. I hiss and sit up, rubbing it gently. "Should've done that." I scold myself and get up, going to get changed and ready.

Once I do that, I run down the steps and see Harry in a suit, standing next to Mr Weasley. "Harry! I woke up just in time, didn't I?" I walk over and engulf him in a hug, wishing him luck. He smiles and apparates away with Mr Weasley. I look at Mrs Weasley and smile, "Good morning, Mrs Weasley." I smile and lean against the wall, yawning into my jacket sleeve. 

"Good morning, Y/n." She smiles and walks back into the kitchen. I walk over to one of the chairs in the dining area and look around, it's still extremely quiet and I'm still extremely tired, so I just put my head down on the table and slowly fall asleep again.

"Hey, Y/n. Y/nnnnn. Wake up. C'mon, I know you can hear me." I wake up to the sound of someone's voice saying my name. I gently lift my head off the table and look around the table, seeing everyone sitting and talking. My head turns to the person that was waking me and I see Ron, his hand still laid on my shoulder. He's sitting in a chair next to me and I blink rapidly, my eyes adjusting to the light. "You've been sleeping for a bit now, thought I'd wake you before Harry got back." I look around at everyone again, a few of them looking at me, including the twins.

"Oi, Y/n, you look like a mess. When'd you get down here?" Fred says with a smirk on his face. "Shut it, you. I woke up by the time Harry was leaving." I wave him off as he snickers. Ron shakes his head, "You look fine, don't listen to him." I smile at him and sigh, hearing a sort of whooshing noise from behind us. I turn and see Harry and Mr Weasley. "Harry! How did it go?" I ask, standing and hugging him. Hermione stands and hugs him too, looking eager for his answer. 

"I got cleared." He says with a smile. I clap and smile as Hermione hugs him again. "Great news!" I say, Ron standing next to me. Mrs Weasley pokes her head out of the kitchen once she hears his news and she smiles, immediately going to him and hugging him.

Once Mr Weasley and Harry get settled, I hear 7 clinks in the mail slot on the door. I stand from my seat and go out and pick up the letters. "Our Hogwarts letters are here!" I shout. I walk into the dining area and pass them to everyone. I sit next to Ron and open mine, reading the books that we need and such. "Y/n." Ron says. 

"Hm?" I hum, still scanning my letter. "Y/n, look." He says again. "What's wro-" I look at his hand and he's holding a bright red "Prefect" badge. I gasp and drop my letter onto the table. "Ron! I'm so happy for you!" I shout, hugging him immediately. He stands and hugs me back, still astounded at how he got to be Prefect. "What happened?" I hear a bunch of people asking us. Ron holds up the badge with a giant smile plastered on his face.

Hermione does the same from across the table. "You're a Prefect too?!" I say. She nods, also bearing a huge smile. "Wow.." I say, looking between the both of them. Mrs Weasley walks in and sees Ron's badge, then being extremely proud of him, she pulls him into a giant hug telling him how proud she is. "All my boys got to be Prefects! I'm so so proud!" George makes an offended noise and she looks at him and his twin, "And what're we? Chopped liver?" Mrs Weasley shakes her head and looks back at Ron, hugging him again. "As a reward for you getting Prefect, your father and I will get you anything you want!" She smiles.

His eyes grow wide and he doesn't think twice, "A new broomstick, that's what I want." I look at him and smile, hugging him again. "Congratulations, Ron and Hermione. You both deserve it." I tell them, hugging Hermione. Harry walks through the door and asks what all the commotion's about. 

"Ron and Hermione are Prefects now." I tell him as they both show him their badges. I give him his letter and he pockets it, hugging the two of them and congratulating them. "Well, school starts soon, we better visit Diagon Alley tomorrow before we can't afford those books of yours." Mrs Weasley reminds us, a giant smile still present on her face.

Hi guys! Its been a while, I know, I'm very very sorry about that. The end of this chapter isn't very well written, so bear with me but the next one will be way better, I can promise you that. Again, sorry for the long intervention, just bear with me. Until next time!

Word Count: 2862