There are musicians all around and it seemed that they were singing for them.

Sidharth took the flowers from her hand and kept them aside while he took her hand in his and started dancing with him.

"Baby, being like this in India isn't possible. You know how I like to keep my privacy. Wahan pe to tujhe ek hug kiya tha uski bhi news ban gyi thi. Par yahan, Italy mein nobody knows us, atleast that's what I am hoping. Toh,we can be romantic in public, right?".

Shehnaaz nodded and smiled. She then kept her head on his shoulder, actually on his heart and let him make her move.

She couldn't say anything because she knew that she would end up breaking down that too in front of so many people and in the streets of Italy.

When the musicians were done with the job, Sidharth led Shehnaaz to a designer shop. Shehnaaz was too excited to see so many beautiful clothes.

She pulled out some dresses and made Sidharth sat on the couch while she went inside the trial room to try them.

After trying each dress she would come out and ask Sidharth how was she looking and he would reject some dresses while be totally amazed and mesmerised by how some dresses looked like they were made only for her.

After she was done picking up dresses, Sidharth and Shehnaaz walked towards 'The Piazzetta'.

They both were amazed at the big clock in front of them. The people generally called it "Chiazza".

"Shehnaaz tujhe pta hai ye clock sirf 15 ke baad hi chime karti hai", and Shehnaaz got excited listening to this.

This is what Sidharth loves about Shehnaaz. She loves her life to the fullest without any filters.

She gets excited for every new thing in her life. She is a happy soul and has made him like her as well.

Because of her, he feels content and excited about little things in his life.

She has made his life happening and he waits eagerly  for each and every moment of his life.

After that they move towards 'Anacapri' which is a local market. They both took sovereigns for their families.

The next 3 days went in a daze. They visited Milan, Florence and Venice.

Although She is afraid of water, but she really enjoyed seeing the city of Venice through riding in a boat. She was amazed at the fact that people here do not travel by cars or buses, they travel through boats.

Milan and Florence were beautiful and Shehnaaz enjoyed shopping in the shops of Italy.

She, by now had thousands of picture, including her individual pictures, her and Sidharth's pictures, and random pictures of Sidharth because he just wouldn't pose.

It was finally the night of 26th and Shehnaaz was sleeping. It was just 11, but due to the continuous roaming in the streets of Milan, she was way too tired.

Now, only an hour was left for Shehnaaz's birthday and Siddharth, for the last time was making sure that everything was perfect.

Sidharth was going to celebrate Shehnaaz's birthday with her after 9 years and he wanted no mistakes at all.

Since the time Shehnaaz has slept, he has been constantly checking whether everything was okay.

As soon as rhe clock struck at 12, he went towards her room. To wake her up.

"Baby uth ja!"

"Sidharth sone de na!".

"Baby tera birthday hai ja. Get up fast, I have a surprise for you!", he said while caressing her forehead and dropping kisses on her cheek.

Shehnaaz woke up as soon as she heard the word 'surprise'. "Kya surprise hai?", she asked excitedly.

"Bta diya to surprise kaise rahega gadhi? Chal", saying this Sidharth took her in his arms.

"Baby neeche utar de", Shehnaaz said.

"Aaj tere paun ko  zameen touch nahi karne dena chahta!", he said making Shehnaaz look up at him lovingly.

"Tu mujhe pura din god mein leke ghumega?", she asked innocently with a pout.

"Nhi baby, I will make sure ki tu kam se kam chale", he said chuckling and Shehnaaz looked down because she had turned red due to the blush.

What did she do, what good did she to do to have a man like him in her life?

He brought her down and she heard too many people singing "Happy birthday" song for her including Sidharth.

She looked here and there to see who all were wishing her but there was not even a single soul except them, then who was singing for her.

He then made her look at the big projector like screen where both the families including the kids, were wishing her.

She was astonished beyond words seeing her whole family wishing her. It is after 9 years that her whole family has come together to wish her and Sidharth was there too.

She felt like crying due to so much happiness. She has never felt too much happiness together and she was overwhelmed.

"Ab to use niche utar de!", preeti di said.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz, then realised that she was still in his arms. He immediately put her down and they both looked embarrassed.

The parents laughed at their tomato like faces. They obviously knew about their confession but even they didn't know their status.

There were two birthday cakes for Shehnaaz and both were same. One cake was with her family while the other was kept in front of Shehnaaz for her to cut.

Shehnaaz blew the candles and Sidharth made her eat some of the cake while she made him eat too.

What other surprises are awaiting Shehnaaz? Will they finally give a bane to their relationship? Is Sidharth going to make this birthday special for Shehnaaz?

Pleas VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers😂❤️