He just looked at me like "duh". "I've never felt so strongly for a girl before, not even with Bianca."

That's when I knew that he really did care for Lea.

Bianca was his last girlfriend, they were together for a long time until we found out she was cheating on him with Diggy. We told Prince and he refused to believe us. One day while we were out having dinner, we saw Bianca and Diggy making out in a booth. Prince handled it well. He called her and asked her who, I mean what she was doing. She had the nerve to say she was with her brother. Prince told her he didn't want to hold her up and that he'll see her soon. She again had the nerve to say she loved him. We waited for a bit then got up and walked over to where they were seated. They didn't even notice us till Prince started talking.

"I don't think a brother and sister are supposed to be that close, do yall?" He asked us.

We shook our heads no. "Hell Nah." I said.

"What's going on?" Diggy asked.

"From what I can see you were just kissing my now EX-girlfriend." Prince said calmly giving a pointed look to Bianca.

"You told me you were single!" Diggy said to Bianca, who hasn't said a single word this whole time.

In the end, Bianca was dumped by Prince and Diggy, and we went somewhere else to eat.

"What if she doesn't call?" Prince asked.

"The only thing you can do then is wait."

Just then Prod came in the room telling us Walter wanted to talk to us. Guess I wasn't getting no drawing done today.

We walked into the dining area since Walt brought us lunch and we all sat and ate. When were finished Walt spoke.

"I'm here tell ya'll that we go on tour in a month. It's gonna be ya'll, the OMG girlz, and Jacob Latimore." He announced.

We all groaned. We can't stand the OMG girlz, they always were up to no good. Bahja wants Prince, Zonnique wants me, and Bre wants Prod.

"C'mon ya'll it's a 3-month tour. At least, you guys don't have to be on the same bus again." He said.

We all sighed in relief.

"Oh yeah, you guys have two weeks off to do whatever. What are ya'll gonna do?" Walt asked.

"I think i'm gonna go home to Philly." Prod said.

"I'm staying her with my girl." Roc said. I looked at him like "really nigga?" -_-

"I'm going back to Minnesota." Prince said.

"And I'm going with Prince." I concluded.

"What's so great about Minnesota?" Walter asked.

"We made friends down there." I answered.

"Well that's good, do ya'll." He said standing up to leave.

When he left Prod went to go call his mom, Roc called Desiree to hang out, and Prince left to go book our flights for tomorrow morning. I went to my room to start packing.

Prince's POV

When Walter told us we had two weeks off, I immediately thought about going about Minnesota. So now I'm in my room booking flights for me and Ray. When I finished my phone rang, without looking at the caller ID I answered.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Jacob? It's me." Said the voice.

"Lea?" I asked.