She's late... again

"Obito! Come on! You have to get going! Same as you Shin! Mikoto yelled out, "Coming Aunt Mikoto!" Obito yelled while getting up from her bed. "IM GOING TO BE LATE!" Obito thought, as she was getting ready she started to think of how Kakashi is going to scold her just for being late. After getting ready, Obito ran down the stairs and grabbed her bag and a toast that just got down at the perfect moment! Obito ran as fast as she could, even faster than her sensei! Minato Namikaze, the fastest ninja known to all five nation! Then Obito finally arrived, "where we're you Obito? Over slept again?! It's annoying" Kakashi said "Kakashi, DONT say that! How rude!" Rin yelled to his white haired friend "EXCUSE ME MISTER! MAYBE START TELLING YOUR STUPID UCHIHA FRIEND OVER THERE TO STOP-" then Kakashi got interrupted by his sensei "Kakashi, I know how annoying of how many times of Obito keeps on being late. She's is always trying explain it to you but you just cut her off, so can you kindly shut up and listen FOR ONCE?!" Minato yelled, he was so angry at Kakashi because he knows Obito's private life because he is a friend of her parents who died who tried to seal the Celestial Tailed best within her. "Fine, what's your excuse Baka?" Kakashi said annoyed, "I'm late because I overslept, I-I couldn't sleep. Sorry about this Kakashi... maybe you we're right after all.." Obito said, she started to cry then she ran off "OBITO WAIT!" Rin yelled as he started to chase her down, Minato looked at Kakashi with the 'your going to get your ass whooped mister' glare "Kakashi. You're going to tell me what you've said.." Minato said as he grabbed Kakashi's left arm and started to drag him while also trying to find Obito...

To be continued....

This is a cliffhanger, so I give no mercy to you-